We just did a Virginia/NC college tour and got some great info on colleges. This summer our hope it to check out several schools in New England. If anyone has done this, can they advise? We'd like to look at Holy Cross, Harvard, (possibly Boston U), Brown, Yale and maybe Wesleyan. Is it too far to go to Amherst and Vassar? We found it fine to see two schools per day. I may be forgetting a school or two so any advise is appreciated.
New England college tour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 2 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 3 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 4 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 5 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 6 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 7 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 8 3 nights in Nashville
- 9 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Cape Cod in early April
- 12 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 13 Four days in DC
- 14 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 15 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 16 One Night at Logan Airport
- 17 Circle Oahu / luau
- 18 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 19 Backpacking in April
- 20 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 21 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 22 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 23 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 24 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii