We have an opportunity to use a timeshare week in San Francisco either at "Inn at The Opera" or "The Suites at Fisherman Wharf". Anyone familiar with either of these properties? Another option , outside of SF, is in Carmel "Highlands Inn. A Hyatt Vacation Club" but I am not sure how far this is from San Francisco and we would like to spend some time in the city. What is there to do in the Carmel area? We plan on going in the fall of 2013.
Need to pick a place in San Francisco.
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 3 Warm and don't Drive
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Hotel near Public Theater
- 6 California Tour Groups?
- 7 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 8 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 9 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 10 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 11 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 12 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 13 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 16 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 17 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 18 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 24 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 25 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014