Does anyone know now of a good, local car rental agency in Manhattan. I need to rent a car (compact) for a weekend and I don't want to spend a lot of money. All the majors (Hertz, Avis, Budget etc.) are about the same in terms of price. It doesn't mattter where in Manhattan that place is as long as the cars are in good shape and relatively modern. I'm not going far so unlimitied mileage isn't necessary.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number . GT
- 2 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 3 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 4 Colorado Shows Off
- 5 New England Tour
- 6 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 7 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 8 San Diego VRBO area
- 9 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 10 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 11 help me plan a Cali trip
- 12 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 13 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 14 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 15 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 16 Wilmington DE questions
- 17 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 18 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 19 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 20 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 21 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 22 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 23 Muir Woods in October
- 24 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 25 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV