My husband and I are flying into Fresno on Sat, Sep 17 from the Midwest. First time in CA. Flight should land around 3:45 PM. Plan on renting a car and heading toward the coast for 2 days. Having a hard time finding a place to rent for one day near Monterey but found a place in Marina or Watsonville. We could start out from there the next day and head in either direction. I would appreciate any ideas or suggestions. We would like to see the coastline and redwoods. On the second night we would like to stay at a different hotel, so we don't have to backtrack. We need to be back in Fresno for business late Monday evening. We will be taking a tour of Yosemite on Wednesday. Any ideas?
Need help planning a 2 day trip along the coastline.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 2 best area to stay in san diego
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 5 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 8 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 9 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 10 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 11 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 14 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 15 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 16 Denver 1 day in denver
- 17 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 18 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 19 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 20 Burlington VT day trip
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 23 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 24 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 25 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward