My husband and I are flying into Fresno on Sat, Sep 17 from the Midwest. First time in CA. Flight should land around 3:45 PM. Plan on renting a car and heading toward the coast for 2 days. Having a hard time finding a place to rent for one day near Monterey but found a place in Marina or Watsonville. We could start out from there the next day and head in either direction. I would appreciate any ideas or suggestions. We would like to see the coastline and redwoods. On the second night we would like to stay at a different hotel, so we don't have to backtrack. We need to be back in Fresno for business late Monday evening. We will be taking a tour of Yosemite on Wednesday. Any ideas?
Need help planning a 2 day trip along the coastline.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City and New England
- 2 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 3 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 4 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 5 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 6 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 9 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 13 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 14 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 15 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 16 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 17 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 18 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 19 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 20 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 21 Best Destination in USA
- 22 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 23 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 24 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 25 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)