My husband and I are flying into Fresno on Sat, Sep 17 from the Midwest. First time in CA. Flight should land around 3:45 PM. Plan on renting a car and heading toward the coast for 2 days. Having a hard time finding a place to rent for one day near Monterey but found a place in Marina or Watsonville. We could start out from there the next day and head in either direction. I would appreciate any ideas or suggestions. We would like to see the coastline and redwoods. On the second night we would like to stay at a different hotel, so we don't have to backtrack. We need to be back in Fresno for business late Monday evening. We will be taking a tour of Yosemite on Wednesday. Any ideas?
Need help planning a 2 day trip along the coastline.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 2 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 5 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 6 Where to from Tampa?
- 7 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 8 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 9 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 10 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 11 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 12 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 13 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 14 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 15 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 16 Is the New York subway safe?
- 17 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 18 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 19 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 20 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 21 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 22 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 23 Skiing New Mexico
- 24 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014