Has anyone gone to Mt. Rushmore for the 4th of July? Apparently, they have fireworks on the 3rd and other events on the 4th. Are the pluses outweighed by the crowds? Also, we are considering staying at the State Game Lodge and Sylvan Lake Lodge (we want a/c). Which is preferable, and how far in advance do we need to make reservations? Thanks!
Mt. Rushmore Questions
- 1 Using public transit in San Diego
- 2 Washington Wineries
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 5 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 6 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 7 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 8 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 9 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 10 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 11 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 12 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 13 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 14 Memphis Tours
- 15 Please critique our plan...
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Gearhart Oregon
- 18 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 19 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 20 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 21 California, Northern
- 22 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 23 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 24 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 25 JFK to Upper West Side by subway