Thanks, All, for your suggestions for my Minnesota visit last November. We timed it just right for the first winter storm of the season. If you remember, I was visiting at that time of year because my niece was playing the lead in Cabaret in her college production. Now we are headed there again for her graduation. Better weather there now, I hope! I will be in Minneapolis for just a few days, so it seems to me that the quickest way to see the most is on a city tour. Any good tour company you can recommend? What about a nice dinner treat for a woman alone?
Minneapolis in May
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 2 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 3 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 4 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 5 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 6 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 7 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 8 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 9 San Francisco - mid October
- 10 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 11 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 14 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 15 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 16 San Diego with Kids
- 17 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 18 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 19 Transportation help in Philly
- 20 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 21 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 22 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 23 Temecula< CA
- 24 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 25 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??