Thanks, All, for your suggestions for my Minnesota visit last November. We timed it just right for the first winter storm of the season. If you remember, I was visiting at that time of year because my niece was playing the lead in Cabaret in her college production. Now we are headed there again for her graduation. Better weather there now, I hope! I will be in Minneapolis for just a few days, so it seems to me that the quickest way to see the most is on a city tour. Any good tour company you can recommend? What about a nice dinner treat for a woman alone?
Minneapolis in May
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 2 New York City - apartment locations
- 3 NYC hotel/July
- 4 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 5 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 6 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 7 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 8 new york subway help please
- 9 Car Rental in Sedona
- 10 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 11 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 12 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 13 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 14 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 15 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 16 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 17 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 18 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 19 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 20 NYC with my 13 year old
- 21 Las Vegas must sees
- 22 Girls' Getaway
- 23 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 24 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 25 Planning to see chicago with a big family