Thanks, All, for your suggestions for my Minnesota visit last November. We timed it just right for the first winter storm of the season. If you remember, I was visiting at that time of year because my niece was playing the lead in Cabaret in her college production. Now we are headed there again for her graduation. Better weather there now, I hope! I will be in Minneapolis for just a few days, so it seems to me that the quickest way to see the most is on a city tour. Any good tour company you can recommend? What about a nice dinner treat for a woman alone?
Minneapolis in May
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 4 Washington DC in Spring?
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 7 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 8 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 11 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 12 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 13 Weekend in NYC
- 14 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 15 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 16 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 17 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 18 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 19 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 20 Breckenridge in October
- 21 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 22 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 23 Richmond highlights?
- 24 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 25 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness