Thanks, All, for your suggestions for my Minnesota visit last November. We timed it just right for the first winter storm of the season. If you remember, I was visiting at that time of year because my niece was playing the lead in Cabaret in her college production. Now we are headed there again for her graduation. Better weather there now, I hope! I will be in Minneapolis for just a few days, so it seems to me that the quickest way to see the most is on a city tour. Any good tour company you can recommend? What about a nice dinner treat for a woman alone?
Minneapolis in May
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 2 Fall color yet?
- 3 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 4 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 5 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 6 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 7 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 8 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 9 New England Skiing
- 10 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 11 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 12 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 13 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 14 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 15 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 16 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 17 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 18 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 19 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 20 Colorado aspen updates
- 21 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 22 Looking for Next Destination
- 23 Yosemite Lodging
- 24 Worst Restaurants in America
- 25 Lesser seen places in DC?