Thanks, All, for your suggestions for my Minnesota visit last November. We timed it just right for the first winter storm of the season. If you remember, I was visiting at that time of year because my niece was playing the lead in Cabaret in her college production. Now we are headed there again for her graduation. Better weather there now, I hope! I will be in Minneapolis for just a few days, so it seems to me that the quickest way to see the most is on a city tour. Any good tour company you can recommend? What about a nice dinner treat for a woman alone?
Minneapolis in May
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Central Coast-California
- 2 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 3 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 4 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 5 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 6 Self guided White House tour
- 7 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 8 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 9 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 10 Moving to CT
- 11 Hotels Philly
- 12 Northwest USA
- 13 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 14 Ackislander
- 15 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 16 san diego or nearby area
- 17 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 18 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 21 LA for a day and a half
- 22 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 23 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 24 Texas
- 25 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal