Thanks, All, for your suggestions for my Minnesota visit last November. We timed it just right for the first winter storm of the season. If you remember, I was visiting at that time of year because my niece was playing the lead in Cabaret in her college production. Now we are headed there again for her graduation. Better weather there now, I hope! I will be in Minneapolis for just a few days, so it seems to me that the quickest way to see the most is on a city tour. Any good tour company you can recommend? What about a nice dinner treat for a woman alone?
Minneapolis in May
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Christmas Trip
- 2 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 3 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 4 From Seattle airport to the city
- 5 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 6 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 7 Colorado Skiing
- 8 American Honeymoon in March
- 9 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 10 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 11 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 12 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 13 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 14 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 15 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 16 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 17 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 18 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 19 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 20 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 21 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 22 Middle America in October
- 23 visit to HIghLine
- 24 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 25 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel