Thanks, All, for your suggestions for my Minnesota visit last November. We timed it just right for the first winter storm of the season. If you remember, I was visiting at that time of year because my niece was playing the lead in Cabaret in her college production. Now we are headed there again for her graduation. Better weather there now, I hope! I will be in Minneapolis for just a few days, so it seems to me that the quickest way to see the most is on a city tour. Any good tour company you can recommend? What about a nice dinner treat for a woman alone?
Minneapolis in May
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 3 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 6 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 7 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 11 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 12 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 13 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 17 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 18 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 19 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 20 NYC theatre broadway
- 21 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 22 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 25 Restaurants in Charleston, SC