Hi fellow Fodorites, need to get from Holiday Inn Lower East Side in Delancey Street to Penn Station for an 0700 departure, so should arrive by 0630 latest. Metro or cab? Thanks in anticipation
Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 from Moab to Bryce
- 2 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 3 Vegas in mid may
- 4 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 5 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 8 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 9 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 10 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 11 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 12 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 13 Maui with tweens/teens - looking for activities
- 14 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 15 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 16 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 18 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 19 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 20 Hana from the aiport
- 21 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 22 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 23 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 24 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 25 Big Island touring – clockwise best?