I've been looking for hotel or condo in the Kaanapali/Napili area (earlier post), and wondered which ones are recommended for good snorkeling right at the hotel/condo?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 2 Which island for R&R?
- 3 blue ridge parkway?
- 4 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 5 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 6 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 7 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 8 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 9 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 10 San Diego, mission valley
- 11 NFL preseason 2016 Week 3
- 12 First Trip to New Mexico
- 13 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 14 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 15 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 16 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 17 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 18 Seattle?
- 19 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 20 International transferring planes at CDG
- 21 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 22 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 23 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 24 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 25 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?