We will be in NYC for the Macy's day parade. We are staying on the Upper East Side and would like to be near the beginning of the parade route. We have a 7 year old boy with us so we would like to be in the front of the line to see the parade. Where should we stand for best viewing and what time should we get there? Thanks so much for your help.
Macy's Parade where to stand?
- 1 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 2 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 3 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 4 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 5 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 6 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 7 NYC
- 8 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 9 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 10 Albuquerque to Denver
- 11 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 12 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 13 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 16 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 17 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 18 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 19 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 20 Help with NYC transit
- 21 Boston Area College Tour
- 22 Door County
- 23 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 24 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 25 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?