We will be in NYC for the Macy's day parade. We are staying on the Upper East Side and would like to be near the beginning of the parade route. We have a 7 year old boy with us so we would like to be in the front of the line to see the parade. Where should we stand for best viewing and what time should we get there? Thanks so much for your help.
Macy's Parade where to stand?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 2 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 3 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 Madison Square Garden
- 7 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 8 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 9 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 10 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 11 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 19 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 22 St. Augustine, Florida
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 25 hotel near Met NYC