I'm trying to research areas of the U.S. southwest that would be best for my health; I need to relocate to somewhere with low humidity, desert, warm temps, lots of sunny days, stable weather without snow. I have Fibromyalgia which is aggravated by my Iowa weather. SW Utah was wonderful, but some of said it would be lonely for a single person. Any suggestions for locations that have good medical care, but not the high cost of living of Las Vegas? I'm 48 and will be on long term disability.
LOOKING FOR LOW HUMIDITY, WARM CLIMATE FOR RELOCATING
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 Calf trip
- 4 Anyone there to help me!
- 5 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 6 los angeles restaurants
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 West Maui Restaurants
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 13 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 17 Key West Hotel in January
- 18 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 19 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 20 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 x mas
- 25 Trip to Niagara Falls