I'm trying to research areas of the U.S. southwest that would be best for my health; I need to relocate to somewhere with low humidity, desert, warm temps, lots of sunny days, stable weather without snow. I have Fibromyalgia which is aggravated by my Iowa weather. SW Utah was wonderful, but some of said it would be lonely for a single person. Any suggestions for locations that have good medical care, but not the high cost of living of Las Vegas? I'm 48 and will be on long term disability.
LOOKING FOR LOW HUMIDITY, WARM CLIMATE FOR RELOCATING
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 2 Hotel near Public Theater
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 6 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 7 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 8 San Antonio
- 9 hotel near Met NYC
- 10 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 13 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Oahu Information
- 16 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Warm and don't Drive
- 19 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 20 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 21 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 One day in Washington DC
- 24 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 25 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?