I'm trying to research areas of the U.S. southwest that would be best for my health; I need to relocate to somewhere with low humidity, desert, warm temps, lots of sunny days, stable weather without snow. I have Fibromyalgia which is aggravated by my Iowa weather. SW Utah was wonderful, but some of said it would be lonely for a single person. Any suggestions for locations that have good medical care, but not the high cost of living of Las Vegas? I'm 48 and will be on long term disability.
LOOKING FOR LOW HUMIDITY, WARM CLIMATE FOR RELOCATING
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 4 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 5 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 10 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 11 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 12 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 15 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Visiting Denver
- 19 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 20 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 21 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 22 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 23 Denver in a half day
- 24 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 25 Return to Utah - New Sites