A community is made up of lots of great people with different ideas. I would like to find an active community with that and an existing active liberal group. I was at a party last night and someone said this type of retirement community existed in San luis obispo. Does anyone know of such a place.
looking for active retirement community with libera/progressive inhabitants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 2 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 3 How To Looks Fine
- 4 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 5 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 6 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 7 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 8 Maui with tweens/teens - looking for activities
- 9 Vegas in mid may
- 10 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 11 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 12 from Moab to Bryce
- 13 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 14 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 15 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 16 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 17 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 18 Hana from the aiport
- 19 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 20 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 23 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 24 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 25 Car rentals- San Francisco