Hoping to get tickets to 3 concerts/3 days at Tanglewood and wondering if anyone tell me about reasonable lodging within walking distance, so we don't have to worry about pre- and post-concert traffic/parking issues. Comments? Recommendations? ("Reasonable" for us would be no more than $200/night).
Lodging walking distance from Tanglewood?
- 1 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 2 Updates from Hanalei
- 3 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 4 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 5 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 6 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 7 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 8 Blue ridge parkway
- 9 One day in NYC
- 10 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 11 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 12 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 13 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 14 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 15 Minnesota State Fair
- 16 Trying To Find a Place
- 17 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 18 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 19 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 20 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 21 Logan Express
- 22 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 23 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 24 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 25 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights