We will be visiting the Big Island in March and was hoping someone could point us in the right direction for lava viewing. We have 3 small children who would love to see this, but cannot do the hike. I thought there were some lookout points but not a clue where
they are at. We are staying in the captain cook area and plan on driving over for the day.
Lava viewing with little ones
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC jazz with a minor
- 2 NYC Itinerary Help
- 3 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 4 Half-price Vegas Shows?
- 5 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 6 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 7 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 8 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 9 5 week in US/Mexico
- 10 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 11 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 12 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 13 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 14 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 15 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 16 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 17 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 18 Washington, DC to Boston
- 19 New Orleans Weekend
- 20 Phoenix restaurants
- 21 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 22 San Diego Trip Report
- 23 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 24 rain in Kauai
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,