We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California road trip
- 2 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 3 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 4 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 5 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 6 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 7 Moving to Montana
- 8 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 9 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 10 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 11 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 14 Oregon Coast question
- 15 Savanah GA
- 16 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 17 Florida with a 2 year old
- 18 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 19 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 20 Colorado itinerary
- 21 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 22 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 23 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 24 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 25 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!