We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
LA LV in November
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 2 SFO black friday traffic
- 3 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 4 California & French Polynesia
- 5 General Utah planning questions
- 6 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 7 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 10 Dining in Manhattan
- 11 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 12 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 13 American Honeymoon in March
- 14 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 15 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 16 How to dress in Vegas
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 19 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 20 St Patrick's renovations
- 21 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 24 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 25 From Seattle airport to the city