We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 2 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/exoslim/
- 3 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 4 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 5 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 6 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 7 blue ridge parkway?
- 8 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 9 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 10 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 11 Wedding gifts?
- 12 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 13 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 14 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 15 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 16 Seattle Ho
- 17 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 18 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 19 November redwoods trip
- 20 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 21 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 22 First Trip to New Mexico
- 23 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 24 Southern history- walkable cities
- 25 grand canyon to santa fe in april?