We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 2 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 3 Charleston Hotel Question
- 4 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 5 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 6 Transfers from Newark airport hotels to New York cruise terminal
- 7 Vasectomy Procedure Beverly Hills
- 8 New Hampshire
- 9 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 10 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 11 Driving to Naples fl
- 12 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 13 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 14 Downtown Chicago
- 15 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 16 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 17 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 18 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 19 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 20 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 21 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 22 Nashville Questions
- 23 Summer vacation
- 24 First Trip to Texas -
- 25 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral