We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
LA LV in November
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONP help
- 2 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 3 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 4 California road trip
- 5 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 6 Savanah Sojourn
- 7 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 8 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 9 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 10 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 13 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 14 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 15 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 16 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 17 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 18 Seattle Hyatts
- 19 Seattle: Something Different?
- 20 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 21 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 22 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 23 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?
- 24 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 25 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation