We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 2 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 3 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 4 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 5 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 6 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 7 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 8 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 9 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 10 Retiring in Florida
- 11 Help with first time
- 12 NJ to Florida drive
- 13 Hawaii - where?
- 14 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 15 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 16 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 17 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 18 San Diego to San Fransisco
- 19 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 20 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 21 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 22 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 23 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 24 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 25 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open