We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
LA LV in November
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 8 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 9 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 12 Breckenridge in October
- 13 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 14 Richmond highlights?
- 15 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 16 Washington DC in Spring?
- 17 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 18 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 19 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 Must Eats
- 22 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 23 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 24 Florida St George's Island
- 25 Union Square area restaurant