We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
LA LV in November
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 2 Washington, DC to Boston
- 3 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 4 San Diego Trip Report
- 5 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 6 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 7 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 8 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 9 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 10 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 11 WISCONSIN
- 12 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 13 rain in Kauai
- 14 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 15 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 16 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 17 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 18 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 19 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 20 Phoenix restaurants
- 21 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 22 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 23 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 24 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 25 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015