We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 2 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 3 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 4 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 5 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 6 Get Near to Orlando’s best!
- 7 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 8 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 9 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 10 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 11 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 12 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 13 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 14 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 15 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 16 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 17 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 18 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 19 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 20 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 21 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 22 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 25 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive