We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://neugarciniacambogiablog.com/focus-max-suplemento/
- 2 USA, Trip to the south
- 3 http://www.shaperich.com/derma-folia-scam/
- 4 Carmel Monterey
- 5 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 6 Big Sure in June
- 7 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 8 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 9 How many states have you been to?
- 10 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 13 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 14 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 15 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 16 Roadtrip July 2017
- 17 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 18 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 19 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 20 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 21 Retiring to Tucson
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 Northwest National Parks Tour