We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
LA LV in November
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arches National Park in a day
- 2 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 3 SFO International Airport
- 4 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 5 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 6 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 7 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 8 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 9 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 10 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 11 Fall color yet?
- 12 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 13 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 14 My Book of Mormon review
- 15 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 16 Colorado aspen updates
- 17 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 20 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 21 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 22 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 23 JFK Airport
- 24 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?