We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
LA LV in November
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 2 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 3 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 4 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 5 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 6 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 7 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 8 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 9 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 10 best of yellowstone
- 11 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 12 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 13 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 14 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 15 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 16 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 17 San Francisco - mid October
- 18 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 19 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 20 Vegas hotels for families
- 21 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 22 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 23 San Diego with Kids
- 24 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 25 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.