We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 2 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 3 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 4 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 5 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 6 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 7 Short Notice
- 8 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 9 4 days in San Francisco
- 10 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 11 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 12 Novel in Progress
- 13 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 14 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 15 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 16 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 17 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 18 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 19 Another Great DC Trip
- 20 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 21 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 22 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 23 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 24 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 25 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim