We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
LA LV in November
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 2 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 3 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 4 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 5 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 8 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 9 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 10 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 11 New Orleans help please
- 12 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 13 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 los angeles restaurants
- 18 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 19 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 20 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 21 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 22 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 23 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 24 NW Houston restaurant help
- 25 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary