We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 2 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 3 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 5 Best rest area on Route 81 Sourht through Virginia
- 6 Rose Parade Novice
- 7 Colter Bay Village - GTNP question
- 8 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 9 Boston to Maine- August 22-29th
- 10 Vegas Where to Start
- 11 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 12 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 13 A little packing advice..
- 14 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 15 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 16 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 17 Things to do off I81 through VA?
- 18 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 19 Niagara Falls train stations
- 20 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 21 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 22 Hertz closed for Labor Day Holiday? (Santa Monica)
- 23 Quick NYC weekend with 6 yr old
- 24 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
- 25 Pt. Reyes with kids