We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
LA LV in November
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 2 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 3 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 6 Christmas in TX
- 7 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 8 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 9 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 10 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 11 Ben Landa
- 12 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 13 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 14 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 15 Tucson area flooding
- 16 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 17 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 19 California
- 20 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 21 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 22 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 23 Oregon Road Trip
- 24 Long Island Advice
- 25 Colorado aspen updates