We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschoice.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 2 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 3 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 4 Fight against premature aging of the skin
- 5 http://reviverxtry.com/rejuvonus/
- 6 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 7 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 8 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 9 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 10 Colorado Itinerary
- 11 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 12 Any Sanibel experts?
- 13 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 14 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 15 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 16 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 17 Uber boston
- 18 What is there to do on MAUI
- 19 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 21 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 22 Hawaii Help
- 23 Summer in Michigan
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 25 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!