We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
LA LV in November
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 4 Oahu ideas
- 5 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 6 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 7 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 8 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 9 Best places to move to Florida?
- 10 West Coast Bound End of March
- 11 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 12 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 13 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 14 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 15 Key Largo, FL
- 16 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 17 Death Valley in June
- 18 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 19 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 20 San Diego grocery stores
- 21 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 24 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 25 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis