We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
LA LV in November
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 2 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 3 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 4 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 5 Hotels near beach orange county
- 6 Coronado Ferry
- 7 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 8 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 9 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 10 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 11 Colorado trip in early May
- 12 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 13 Grand Marais?
- 14 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 15 Maine in latter half of September
- 16 Seattle hotels
- 17 Seattle in April
- 18 Seattle Visit April
- 19 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 20 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 21 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 22 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Colorado trip
- 25 NY to Asheville then country place to stay