We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
LA LV in November
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 2 Cross Country RV Trip
- 3 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 4 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 5 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 6 New England September
- 7 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 8 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 9 Active Vacation
- 10 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 11 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 12 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 13 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 14 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 15 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 16 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 17 Portland, OR hotel question
- 18 Northern California in February
- 19 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 20 Mother Daughter Trip
- 21 Yosemite in Winter
- 22 Florida or caribbean
- 23 Deep South sept 2015
- 24 Orlando in March
- 25 First Trip to California with Family of 6