We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Depot Bay OR
- 2 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 3 A June trip to Kauai
- 4 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 5 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 6 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 7 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 8 Across the United States by Train
- 9 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 10 Phone SIM
- 11 Best Amish Site to visit
- 12 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 13 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 14 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 15 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 16 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 17 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 18 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 19 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 20 A day in Boston
- 21 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 22 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 23 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 24 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 25 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA