We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 2 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 5 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 6 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 7 Touring Hearst Castle
- 8 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 9 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 10 San Francisco
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 13 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 14 Angels Landing
- 15 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 16 NY State Assembly Internship
- 17 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 18 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 19 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 20 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 21 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 22 Arlington funeral plans
- 23 White Christmas
- 24 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 25 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015