We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 2 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 3 Summer vacation
- 4 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 5 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 6 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 7 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 8 Nashville Questions
- 9 First Trip to Texas -
- 10 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 11 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 12 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 13 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 14 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 15 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 16 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 17 Driving to Naples fl
- 18 Beaches in Florida
- 19 What to do in San Diego
- 20 Disney for Florida residents
- 21 Our Boston Getaway
- 22 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 23 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 24 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 25 40th in Key West