We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 2 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 3 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 4 Las Vegas Vacation
- 5 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 6 HOROSCOPE ZODIAC SIGNS DATES
- 7 DC restaurant report
- 8 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 9 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 10 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 11 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 12 Northern California Redwoods
- 13 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 14 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 15 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 16 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 17 Neue Galerie
- 18 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 19 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 20 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 21 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 22 Arizona in winter
- 23 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 24 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 25 Arizona in late January