We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
LA LV in November
- 1 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 4 Albuquerque to Denver
- 5 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 6 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 7 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 8 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 9 Middlebury vt quickie
- 10 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 Savannah restaurants
- 13 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 14 American Airlines reservation question
- 15 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 16 Car trip from Seattle
- 17 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 18 Newport, RI Questions
- 19 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 20 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 21 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 22 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 23 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back