We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
LA LV in November
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 2 moving to florida
- 3 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 4 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 5 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 6 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 7 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 8 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 9 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 10 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 11 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 12 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 13 Cape Cod trip report
- 14 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 15 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 16 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 17 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 18 Road Trip SW
- 19 Seafood
- 20 2 weeks in Alaska
- 21 San Diego farmer's markets
- 22 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 23 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 24 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 25 Connecticut River Byway