From Seattle, what are the logistics for doing a kayak tour to see orcas off San Juan Islands? Is it do-able as a day trip or a multi-day trip is required? Thinking of goiing the first week of August -- require advanced booking? How expensive?
Other options? Orcas watching by boat? From where? Any other places to see orcas?
Sorry, I haven't done any research, and thought I want to see orcas the weekend after my business trip in Seattle.
Thanks for all suggestions and links!
Kayak to see Orcas: Logistics from Seattlle?
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 3 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 4 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 5 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 6 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 7 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 8 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 13 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 16 Vero Beach FL
- 17 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 18 Question about Boulder area
- 19 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 San Francisco Hotel Help