From Seattle, what are the logistics for doing a kayak tour to see orcas off San Juan Islands? Is it do-able as a day trip or a multi-day trip is required? Thinking of goiing the first week of August -- require advanced booking? How expensive?
Other options? Orcas watching by boat? From where? Any other places to see orcas?
Sorry, I haven't done any research, and thought I want to see orcas the weekend after my business trip in Seattle.
Thanks for all suggestions and links!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 2 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 3 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 4 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 5 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 6 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 7 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 8 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 9 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 10 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 11 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 12 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 13 Page, AZ area
- 14 Yellowstone
- 15 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 16 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 17 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 18 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 19 Traveling Alone
- 20 Northern California Redwoods
- 21 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 22 Redwoods National Park
- 23 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 24 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 25 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country