From Seattle, what are the logistics for doing a kayak tour to see orcas off San Juan Islands? Is it do-able as a day trip or a multi-day trip is required? Thinking of goiing the first week of August -- require advanced booking? How expensive?
Other options? Orcas watching by boat? From where? Any other places to see orcas?
Sorry, I haven't done any research, and thought I want to see orcas the weekend after my business trip in Seattle.
Thanks for all suggestions and links!
Kayak to see Orcas: Logistics from Seattlle?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 2 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 3 Circle Oahu / luau
- 4 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 7 Backpacking in April
- 8 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 9 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 12 Four days in DC
- 13 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 14 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 15 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 16 3 nights in Nashville
- 17 One Night at Logan Airport
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Please help with itinerary
- 20 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 21 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 22 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 23 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 24 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 25 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?