From Seattle, what are the logistics for doing a kayak tour to see orcas off San Juan Islands? Is it do-able as a day trip or a multi-day trip is required? Thinking of goiing the first week of August -- require advanced booking? How expensive?
Other options? Orcas watching by boat? From where? Any other places to see orcas?
Sorry, I haven't done any research, and thought I want to see orcas the weekend after my business trip in Seattle.
Thanks for all suggestions and links!
Kayak to see Orcas: Logistics from Seattlle?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Door County Suggestions
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 6 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 7 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 8 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 9 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 13 NYC theatre broadway
- 14 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 15 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 16 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 17 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 18 San Diego parks and attractions
- 19 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 20 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 21 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 22 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 23 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 24 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 25 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??