From Seattle, what are the logistics for doing a kayak tour to see orcas off San Juan Islands? Is it do-able as a day trip or a multi-day trip is required? Thinking of goiing the first week of August -- require advanced booking? How expensive?
Other options? Orcas watching by boat? From where? Any other places to see orcas?
Sorry, I haven't done any research, and thought I want to see orcas the weekend after my business trip in Seattle.
Thanks for all suggestions and links!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CHARTER@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre24/7
- 2 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 3 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 4 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 5 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 6 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 7 Get Near to Orlando’s best!
- 8 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 9 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 10 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 11 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 12 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 13 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 14 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 15 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 16 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 17 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 18 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 19 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 20 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 21 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 22 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 23 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017