From Seattle, what are the logistics for doing a kayak tour to see orcas off San Juan Islands? Is it do-able as a day trip or a multi-day trip is required? Thinking of goiing the first week of August -- require advanced booking? How expensive?
Other options? Orcas watching by boat? From where? Any other places to see orcas?
Sorry, I haven't done any research, and thought I want to see orcas the weekend after my business trip in Seattle.
Thanks for all suggestions and links!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 2 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 3 Help with first time
- 4 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 5 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 6 Discounted Rental Car?
- 7 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 8 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 9 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 10 BYOB in New York City
- 11 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 12 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 13 Inexpensive family getaways
- 14 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 15 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 16 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 17 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 18 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 19 New York best app
- 20 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 21 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 22 San Francisco to Indianapolis road trip with young kids
- 23 Rocky Mountain National Park early June
- 24 Hawaii Cruise
- 25 Help Flying to Portland, Maine