From Seattle, what are the logistics for doing a kayak tour to see orcas off San Juan Islands? Is it do-able as a day trip or a multi-day trip is required? Thinking of goiing the first week of August -- require advanced booking? How expensive?
Other options? Orcas watching by boat? From where? Any other places to see orcas?
Sorry, I haven't done any research, and thought I want to see orcas the weekend after my business trip in Seattle.
Thanks for all suggestions and links!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Merchant Stronghold
- 2 California road trip
- 3 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 4 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 7 Oregon Coast question
- 8 Savanah GA
- 9 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 10 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 11 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 12 Florida with a 2 year old
- 13 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 14 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 15 Colorado itinerary
- 16 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 17 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 18 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 19 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 20 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 21 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 22 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 23 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 24 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 25 Solo Yosemite Lodging