From Seattle, what are the logistics for doing a kayak tour to see orcas off San Juan Islands? Is it do-able as a day trip or a multi-day trip is required? Thinking of goiing the first week of August -- require advanced booking? How expensive?
Other options? Orcas watching by boat? From where? Any other places to see orcas?
Sorry, I haven't done any research, and thought I want to see orcas the weekend after my business trip in Seattle.
Thanks for all suggestions and links!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Great DC Trip
- 2 Technical Help 1 (800) 927 2480 QuickBooks Technical Help Phone Number
- 3 Short Notice
- 4 Chicago 2017
- 5 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 6 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 7 arizona rte 66
- 8 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 9 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 10 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 11 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 12 Inn at Key West
- 13 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 14 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 15 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 16 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 17 usa roadtrip
- 18 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 19 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 20 Where to live in the North East
- 21 Hawaii and...where?
- 22 Short Oregon Trip
- 23 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 24 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 25 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial