From Seattle, what are the logistics for doing a kayak tour to see orcas off San Juan Islands? Is it do-able as a day trip or a multi-day trip is required? Thinking of goiing the first week of August -- require advanced booking? How expensive?
Other options? Orcas watching by boat? From where? Any other places to see orcas?
Sorry, I haven't done any research, and thought I want to see orcas the weekend after my business trip in Seattle.
Thanks for all suggestions and links!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 2 Farewell from Ira
- 3 Pacific coast road trip
- 4 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 5 Springfield, Massachusetts and I-91 : Surprisingly Awesome
- 6 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 7 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 8 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 9 Cabin rental in march
- 10 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 11 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 12 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 13 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 14 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 15 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 16 chicago to hibbing
- 17 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 18 Luxury Accommodations Motel-Machesney Park, IL, Janesville, WI
- 19 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 20 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 21 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 22 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 23 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 24 San Diego
- 25 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac