From Seattle, what are the logistics for doing a kayak tour to see orcas off San Juan Islands? Is it do-able as a day trip or a multi-day trip is required? Thinking of goiing the first week of August -- require advanced booking? How expensive?
Other options? Orcas watching by boat? From where? Any other places to see orcas?
Sorry, I haven't done any research, and thought I want to see orcas the weekend after my business trip in Seattle.
Thanks for all suggestions and links!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 2 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 3 questioning it water will make
- 4 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 5 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 6 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 7 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 8 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 9 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 10 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 11 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 12 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 13 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 14 Boston waterfront Italian
- 15 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 16 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 17 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 18 Kids Vacation Place
- 19 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 20 Napa valley getaway
- 21 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 22 Day in Spokane
- 23 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 24 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 25 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego