From Seattle, what are the logistics for doing a kayak tour to see orcas off San Juan Islands? Is it do-able as a day trip or a multi-day trip is required? Thinking of goiing the first week of August -- require advanced booking? How expensive?
Other options? Orcas watching by boat? From where? Any other places to see orcas?
Sorry, I haven't done any research, and thought I want to see orcas the weekend after my business trip in Seattle.
Thanks for all suggestions and links!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.ultrajackedrt.com/t-volve/
- 2 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/t-volve/
- 3 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 4 www.healthexpertproduct.com/hyper-tone-force-australia/
- 5 Limo rental
- 6 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 7 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/naturally-him/
- 8 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 9 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 10 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 11 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 12 Oakland Airport Transportation
- 13 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 14 Does custom essay writing service important for students
- 15 My Topic TitleHow custom essay writing service is benefit for the students?
- 16 http://mtgsalvation.org/tvolve-reviews/
- 17 http://gomusclebuilding.com/boost-ultimate-male-enhancement/
- 18 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 19 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/exoslim/
- 20 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 21 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 22 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 23 blue ridge parkway?
- 24 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 25 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM