We are going to Hawaii for first time this summer w/our 11 & 6yo. We will stay in Oahu and wanted to try another Island. Would you recommend Kauai, Maui or Big Island? We love beaches, pools and some activities/sights. Also, how long would you recommend to stay in Oahu & other island? Our kids are excellent travelers and spent last summer vacation in Portugal and Italy so they are very flexible (but of course love the water). Any recommendations would be appreciated - I am having a hard time deciding.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 스마트폰배팅 ▣§▣ LET-CC.COM 추:gobet
- 2 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 3 Taft law-enforcement admiral told reporters
- 4 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 5 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 6 A Week in New York City
- 7 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 8 Yosemite Visit
- 9 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 10 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 11 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 12 Best route to Cody?
- 13 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 14 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 15 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 16 Florida Family vacation in California
- 17 New York City Christmas 2015
- 18 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 19 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 20 50th in Hawaii
- 21 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 22 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 23 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 24 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 25 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015