We are going to Hawaii for first time this summer w/our 11 & 6yo. We will stay in Oahu and wanted to try another Island. Would you recommend Kauai, Maui or Big Island? We love beaches, pools and some activities/sights. Also, how long would you recommend to stay in Oahu & other island? Our kids are excellent travelers and spent last summer vacation in Portugal and Italy so they are very flexible (but of course love the water). Any recommendations would be appreciated - I am having a hard time deciding.
Kauai, Maui or Big Island w/kids
- 1 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Madison Square Garden
- 4 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 5 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 6 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 7 Warm and don't Drive
- 8 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 9 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 10 Savanah Sojourn
- 11 St. Augustine, Florida
- 12 hotel near Met NYC
- 13 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 14 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 15 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 16 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 19 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 20 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 PRIDE OF AMERICA