We are going to Hawaii for first time this summer w/our 11 & 6yo. We will stay in Oahu and wanted to try another Island. Would you recommend Kauai, Maui or Big Island? We love beaches, pools and some activities/sights. Also, how long would you recommend to stay in Oahu & other island? Our kids are excellent travelers and spent last summer vacation in Portugal and Italy so they are very flexible (but of course love the water). Any recommendations would be appreciated - I am having a hard time deciding.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SAN FRANCISCO Columbus Weekend Week
- 2 Planning a trip to US Dec16/Jan 17.
- 3 Hotel for group trip to Newport, RI
- 4 3 capes scenic loop and lodging
- 5 NYC Trip report
- 6 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 7 AirBnB..Seattle..would you advise this for your Grandmother?
- 8 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 9 Trip Advice Sought Southwest Trip
- 10 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 11 Travel Blog
- 12 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 13 Ideas for New Orleans trip
- 14 Itinerary Critique
- 15 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 16 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 17 A week in NYC - first timers
- 18 Chicago to Appleton, WI how to....
- 19 Canon beach lodging
- 20 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 21 Road trip Miami to Maine May/June 2016
- 22 FLA testing the waters
- 23 Covered parking outside Boston and near public transportation
- 24 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 25 Stops in Vermont/Southern NH