We are going to Hawaii for first time this summer w/our 11 & 6yo. We will stay in Oahu and wanted to try another Island. Would you recommend Kauai, Maui or Big Island? We love beaches, pools and some activities/sights. Also, how long would you recommend to stay in Oahu & other island? Our kids are excellent travelers and spent last summer vacation in Portugal and Italy so they are very flexible (but of course love the water). Any recommendations would be appreciated - I am having a hard time deciding.
Kauai, Maui or Big Island w/kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Book of Mormon review
- 2 Arches National Park in a day
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 5 JFK Airport
- 6 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 7 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 8 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 9 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 10 Marco Island
- 11 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 12 things to do near Arches National Park
- 13 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 14 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 15 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 16 Breckenridge in October
- 17 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 18 EX-LAX
- 19 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 20 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 21 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 22 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 23 Broadway choices
- 24 N California trip questions
- 25 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?