We are going to Hawaii for first time this summer w/our 11 & 6yo. We will stay in Oahu and wanted to try another Island. Would you recommend Kauai, Maui or Big Island? We love beaches, pools and some activities/sights. Also, how long would you recommend to stay in Oahu & other island? Our kids are excellent travelers and spent last summer vacation in Portugal and Italy so they are very flexible (but of course love the water). Any recommendations would be appreciated - I am having a hard time deciding.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA@: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :72O8 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 3 More problems for Big Sur
- 4 0NliNE : AOL MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855/999 *8045 aol MAIL 24*7
- 5 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 6 Quick road trip
- 7 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 8 Great Falls or Helena?
- 9 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 10 Oregon Coast road trip
- 11 Boston area hotels
- 12 Santa Fe Itineray
- 13 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 14 How much cash do you travel with?
- 15 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 16 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 17 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 18 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 19 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 20 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 21 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 22 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 23 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 24 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 25 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!