We are going to Hawaii for first time this summer w/our 11 & 6yo. We will stay in Oahu and wanted to try another Island. Would you recommend Kauai, Maui or Big Island? We love beaches, pools and some activities/sights. Also, how long would you recommend to stay in Oahu & other island? Our kids are excellent travelers and spent last summer vacation in Portugal and Italy so they are very flexible (but of course love the water). Any recommendations would be appreciated - I am having a hard time deciding.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 2 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 3 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 4 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 5 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 6 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 7 Restaurant for lunch between Atlanta and Savannah
- 8 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 9 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 10 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 11 Pacific coast road trip
- 12 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 13 My son's first day in New York
- 14 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 15 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 16 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 17 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 18 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 19 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 20 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 21 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 22 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 23 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 24 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 25 Driving at Night in YNP