We are going to Hawaii for first time this summer w/our 11 & 6yo. We will stay in Oahu and wanted to try another Island. Would you recommend Kauai, Maui or Big Island? We love beaches, pools and some activities/sights. Also, how long would you recommend to stay in Oahu & other island? Our kids are excellent travelers and spent last summer vacation in Portugal and Italy so they are very flexible (but of course love the water). Any recommendations would be appreciated - I am having a hard time deciding.
Kauai, Maui or Big Island w/kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 8 USA with a 3 year old
- 9 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 10 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 San Diego parks and attractions
- 13 Alaska
- 14 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 15 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 16 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 17 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 18 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 19 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 20 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 21 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 22 Universal studios/Orlando
- 23 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 24 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 25 AUSTIN HOTEL