We are going to Hawaii for first time this summer w/our 11 & 6yo. We will stay in Oahu and wanted to try another Island. Would you recommend Kauai, Maui or Big Island? We love beaches, pools and some activities/sights. Also, how long would you recommend to stay in Oahu & other island? Our kids are excellent travelers and spent last summer vacation in Portugal and Italy so they are very flexible (but of course love the water). Any recommendations would be appreciated - I am having a hard time deciding.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Touring Hearst Castle
- 2 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 3 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 4 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 5 car rentals in San Diego
- 6 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 7 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 8 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 9 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 10 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 11 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 12 Angels Landing
- 13 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 14 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 15 First time visit to California
- 16 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 17 NY State Assembly Internship
- 18 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 19 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 20 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 21 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 22 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 23 San Francisco
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 California road trip - oneway or round trip