We are going to Hawaii for first time this summer w/our 11 & 6yo. We will stay in Oahu and wanted to try another Island. Would you recommend Kauai, Maui or Big Island? We love beaches, pools and some activities/sights. Also, how long would you recommend to stay in Oahu & other island? Our kids are excellent travelers and spent last summer vacation in Portugal and Italy so they are very flexible (but of course love the water). Any recommendations would be appreciated - I am having a hard time deciding.
Kauai, Maui or Big Island w/kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 2 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 3 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 4 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 5 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 6 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 7 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 8 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 9 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 10 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 11 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 12 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 13 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 14 Seattle: Something Different?
- 15 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 16 Back from Miami Beach
- 17 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 18 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 19 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 20 One Night in Dallas
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 23 San Diego - wher to stay
- 24 Seattle Needing some help please
- 25 My 21st Birthday in Chicago