We are going to Hawaii for first time this summer w/our 11 & 6yo. We will stay in Oahu and wanted to try another Island. Would you recommend Kauai, Maui or Big Island? We love beaches, pools and some activities/sights. Also, how long would you recommend to stay in Oahu & other island? Our kids are excellent travelers and spent last summer vacation in Portugal and Italy so they are very flexible (but of course love the water). Any recommendations would be appreciated - I am having a hard time deciding.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://renuvacellsite.net/alpha-fuel-and-alpha-cut/
- 2 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 3 http://maleenhancementshop.info/brick-muscle/
- 4 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 5 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 6 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 7 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 8 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 9 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 10 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 11 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 12 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 13 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 14 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 15 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 16 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 17 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 18 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 19 West Virginia
- 20 Best Hotel
- 21 Hilton Hawaiian Village
- 22 How Do You Get Around in North Carolina?
- 23 Alamo convertible
- 24 lobster rumor
- 25 Washington visit...perhaps relocate