We are going to Hawaii for first time this summer w/our 11 & 6yo. We will stay in Oahu and wanted to try another Island. Would you recommend Kauai, Maui or Big Island? We love beaches, pools and some activities/sights. Also, how long would you recommend to stay in Oahu & other island? Our kids are excellent travelers and spent last summer vacation in Portugal and Italy so they are very flexible (but of course love the water). Any recommendations would be appreciated - I am having a hard time deciding.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://beautyskintry.com/addium/
- 2 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 3 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 4 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 5 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 6 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 7 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 8 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 9 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 10 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 11 Napa Valley Weekend
- 12 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 13 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 14 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 15 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 16 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 17 Carlsbad Caverns
- 18 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 19 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 20 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 21 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 22 Returned from Sedona
- 23 50th Anniversary Trip
- 24 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 25 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK