We are going to Hawaii for first time this summer w/our 11 & 6yo. We will stay in Oahu and wanted to try another Island. Would you recommend Kauai, Maui or Big Island? We love beaches, pools and some activities/sights. Also, how long would you recommend to stay in Oahu & other island? Our kids are excellent travelers and spent last summer vacation in Portugal and Italy so they are very flexible (but of course love the water). Any recommendations would be appreciated - I am having a hard time deciding.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 2 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 3 USA October 2016
- 4 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 5 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 6 Redwood National Forest
- 7 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 8 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 9 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 10 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 11 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 12 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 13 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 14 Kings and Sequoia.
- 15 Uber and Miami
- 16 Renting a car in miami, fl
- 17 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 18 BRAVOFLY - SCAM
- 19 Austin and ?, Texas Family Spring Break 2015 - Trying again
- 20 New Orleants dining
- 21 Springtime in Florida
- 22 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 23 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
- 24 new orleans in july
- 25 Indoor Parking at JFK?