We are going to Hawaii for first time this summer w/our 11 & 6yo. We will stay in Oahu and wanted to try another Island. Would you recommend Kauai, Maui or Big Island? We love beaches, pools and some activities/sights. Also, how long would you recommend to stay in Oahu & other island? Our kids are excellent travelers and spent last summer vacation in Portugal and Italy so they are very flexible (but of course love the water). Any recommendations would be appreciated - I am having a hard time deciding.
Kauai, Maui or Big Island w/kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 2 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 3 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 4 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 5 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 6 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 7 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 8 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 9 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 10 Charleston, SC help
- 11 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 12 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 13 middlebury vt snow
- 14 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 15 Miami Marlins
- 16 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 17 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 18 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 19 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 20 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 21 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 22 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 23 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 24 Deep South sept 2015
- 25 Self guided White House tour