We are going to Hawaii for first time this summer w/our 11 & 6yo. We will stay in Oahu and wanted to try another Island. Would you recommend Kauai, Maui or Big Island? We love beaches, pools and some activities/sights. Also, how long would you recommend to stay in Oahu & other island? Our kids are excellent travelers and spent last summer vacation in Portugal and Italy so they are very flexible (but of course love the water). Any recommendations would be appreciated - I am having a hard time deciding.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Highway 1 motels
- 2 Pittsburgh Trip
- 3 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 4 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 5 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 6 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 7 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 8 Monterey whale watching
- 9 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 10 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 11 11 days SE coast road trip
- 12 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 13 1.5 days in Chicago
- 14 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 15 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 16 The New Whitney
- 17 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 18 Car Hire Alamo
- 19 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 20 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 21 Running kissimmee Florida
- 22 Mendocino Hiking
- 23 Paul Gauguin
- 24 Berkshires with a toddler
- 25 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?