We are going to Hawaii for first time this summer w/our 11 & 6yo. We will stay in Oahu and wanted to try another Island. Would you recommend Kauai, Maui or Big Island? We love beaches, pools and some activities/sights. Also, how long would you recommend to stay in Oahu & other island? Our kids are excellent travelers and spent last summer vacation in Portugal and Italy so they are very flexible (but of course love the water). Any recommendations would be appreciated - I am having a hard time deciding.
Kauai, Maui or Big Island w/kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 4 California road trip
- 5 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 6 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 7 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 8 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 9 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 10 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 11 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 12 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 13 Yosemite Fire
- 14 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 15 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 16 Lodging - Yosemite
- 17 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 18 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 19 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 20 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 21 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 22 An RV trip along the coast
- 23 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 24 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 25 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014