We are going to Hawaii for first time this summer w/our 11 & 6yo. We will stay in Oahu and wanted to try another Island. Would you recommend Kauai, Maui or Big Island? We love beaches, pools and some activities/sights. Also, how long would you recommend to stay in Oahu & other island? Our kids are excellent travelers and spent last summer vacation in Portugal and Italy so they are very flexible (but of course love the water). Any recommendations would be appreciated - I am having a hard time deciding.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 2 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 3 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 4 Hotel in Reno
- 5 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 6 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 7 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 8 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 9 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 10 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 11 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 12 Retiring to Tucson
- 13 Roadtrip July 2017
- 14 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 15 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 16 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 17 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 18 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 21 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 22 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 23 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 24 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 25 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl