We are going to Hawaii for first time this summer w/our 11 & 6yo. We will stay in Oahu and wanted to try another Island. Would you recommend Kauai, Maui or Big Island? We love beaches, pools and some activities/sights. Also, how long would you recommend to stay in Oahu & other island? Our kids are excellent travelers and spent last summer vacation in Portugal and Italy so they are very flexible (but of course love the water). Any recommendations would be appreciated - I am having a hard time deciding.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego, mission valley
- 2 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 3 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 4 First Trip to New Mexico
- 5 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 6 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 7 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 8 November redwoods trip
- 9 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 10 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 11 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 12 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 13 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 14 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 15 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 16 MN lake home rental needed
- 17 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 18 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 19 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 20 blue ridge parkway?
- 21 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 22 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 23 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 24 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 25 Wedding gifts?