We are going to Hawaii for first time this summer w/our 11 & 6yo. We will stay in Oahu and wanted to try another Island. Would you recommend Kauai, Maui or Big Island? We love beaches, pools and some activities/sights. Also, how long would you recommend to stay in Oahu & other island? Our kids are excellent travelers and spent last summer vacation in Portugal and Italy so they are very flexible (but of course love the water). Any recommendations would be appreciated - I am having a hard time deciding.
Kauai, Maui or Big Island w/kids
- 1 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 2 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 3 Warm and don't Drive
- 4 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 5 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 6 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 7 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 8 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 hotel near Met NYC
- 11 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 12 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 13 Princeville in January
- 14 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 15 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 16 RIP Judy Rogers
- 17 pa to az
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 21 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 24 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!