We are going to Hawaii for first time this summer w/our 11 & 6yo. We will stay in Oahu and wanted to try another Island. Would you recommend Kauai, Maui or Big Island? We love beaches, pools and some activities/sights. Also, how long would you recommend to stay in Oahu & other island? Our kids are excellent travelers and spent last summer vacation in Portugal and Italy so they are very flexible (but of course love the water). Any recommendations would be appreciated - I am having a hard time deciding.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/raw-power-xl/
- 2 http://www.kingsizemaleenhancements.com/raw-power-xl/
- 3 Accidental Trip to DC
- 4 San Francisco In Dec
- 5 http://newhealthsupplement.com/raw-power-xl/
- 6 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 7 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 8 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 9 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 10 Theatre, music outside on a summer night in NYC?
- 11 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 12 We love Boston...
- 13 Glacier National Park in September
- 14 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 15 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 16 Depot Bay OR
- 17 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 18 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 19 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 20 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 21 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 22 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 23 New Software
- 24 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 25 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !