We are going to Hawaii for first time this summer w/our 11 & 6yo. We will stay in Oahu and wanted to try another Island. Would you recommend Kauai, Maui or Big Island? We love beaches, pools and some activities/sights. Also, how long would you recommend to stay in Oahu & other island? Our kids are excellent travelers and spent last summer vacation in Portugal and Italy so they are very flexible (but of course love the water). Any recommendations would be appreciated - I am having a hard time deciding.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A day in Boston
- 2 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 3 1st trip to Colorado
- 4 Niagara Falls.
- 5 Trip Starting from New York
- 6 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 7 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 8 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 9 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 10 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 11 road trip during husbands bday
- 12 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 13 Juneau cruise stop
- 14 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 15 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 16 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 17 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 18 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 19 cruising the Mississippi river
- 20 Your favourite places in New York City
- 21 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 22 New England Canada Road Trip
- 23 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 24 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 25 The city never sleeps, but we needed to