Early AM weekday arrival at JFK - what is the best way to 8th Ave and W. 44th for a solo traveler? Not really concerned w/ cost but don't necessarily want to spend a fortune, and won't have a time crunch.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fitnesssteer.com/rush-force-xt/
- 2 Are you looking a Good Criminal Defense Lawyer?
- 3 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
- 4 Biloxi Report
- 5 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 6 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 7 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 8 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 9 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 10 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 11 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 12 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 13 New Orleans to NYC RoadTrip
- 14 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 15 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 16 Cross-Country trip advice
- 17 Sunday brunch Kauai this weekend!
- 18 California Coast
- 19 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 20 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 21 Restaurants, Penn Quarter, Washington, DC
- 22 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 23 Washington State Attractions in Winter
- 24 Where is a bus station in NJ close to NY that I can take to Manhattan?
- 25 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15