Early AM weekday arrival at JFK - what is the best way to 8th Ave and W. 44th for a solo traveler? Not really concerned w/ cost but don't necessarily want to spend a fortune, and won't have a time crunch.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern history- walkable cities
- 2 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 3 Hawaii with limited time
- 4 Disneyworld from a west coast perspective
- 5 Your favourite places in New York City
- 6 Steamboat in August
- 7 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 8 Hotels in San Diego
- 9 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?
- 10 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 11 Cape cod Labor Day
- 12 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 13 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 14 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 15 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 16 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 17 US Open Tennis
- 18 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 19 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 20 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 21 Grand Teton Questions
- 22 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 23 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 24 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 25 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise