Early AM weekday arrival at JFK - what is the best way to 8th Ave and W. 44th for a solo traveler? Not really concerned w/ cost but don't necessarily want to spend a fortune, and won't have a time crunch.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/legendary-beard/
- 2 http://elevategffacts.com/the-break-up-pills/
- 3 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 4 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 5 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 6 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 7 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 8 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 9 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 10 Ideas for New York
- 11 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 12 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 13 Help us choose a hotel
- 14 Honeymoon on PCH
- 15 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 16 Magic Show
- 17 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 18 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 19 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 20 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 21 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 22 Staying outside DC
- 23 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 24 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 25 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations