Early AM weekday arrival at JFK - what is the best way to 8th Ave and W. 44th for a solo traveler? Not really concerned w/ cost but don't necessarily want to spend a fortune, and won't have a time crunch.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 2 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 3 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 4 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 5 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 6 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 7 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 8 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 9 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 10 Northern California Gardens.
- 11 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 12 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 13 Train from east cost to west coast
- 14 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)
- 15 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 16 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 17 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 18 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 19 Route 66
- 20 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 21 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 22 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 23 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 24 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 25 Colorado itinerary