Hi, we're travelling to New York in early April for 12 days. We're spending 3-4 in NYC itself and then are looking to get out and see some other things. We were thinking about maybe working towards Niagara and Toronto or maybe Boston or Washington, but don't know what else there is to do on the way or in the area. Can someone recommend a good trip? We're not into long hikes up mountains although lakes would be nice. As first timers to the US, we'd like to see some things that are typically American so that we get a genuine experience, not some horrible touristy rubbish. Thanks for your help!!
Ideas of where to go from NYC in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 2 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 3 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 4 Charlotte restaurant help
- 5 Fancy dining
- 6 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 7 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 8 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 9 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 10 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 11 Itinerary opinions
- 12 moving to florida
- 13 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 14 Alaska railroad?
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 17 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 18 culpepper
- 19 NYC Clubs for live music
- 20 Mesa Verde
- 21 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 22 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 23 Calgary to Banff
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr