Hi, we're travelling to New York in early April for 12 days. We're spending 3-4 in NYC itself and then are looking to get out and see some other things. We were thinking about maybe working towards Niagara and Toronto or maybe Boston or Washington, but don't know what else there is to do on the way or in the area. Can someone recommend a good trip? We're not into long hikes up mountains although lakes would be nice. As first timers to the US, we'd like to see some things that are typically American so that we get a genuine experience, not some horrible touristy rubbish. Thanks for your help!!
Ideas of where to go from NYC in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 week in US/Mexico
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 5 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 6 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 7 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 8 Kennedy Space Center
- 9 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 23 Asheville NC without a car
- 24 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 25 Myrtle Beach