I have been looking to move for quite some time and just have no clue where I should move. I currently live in Illinois and am sick of the cold weather. I want to go to a cheapish Communications College to get an associates. I'm gay so I want a community which is gay friendly and has a somewhat big gay community. I'm looking for an area with warmer weather and an area where cost of living is not to high. I'm looking for an area with apartments under $600. I'm also looking for an area which has jobs in the areas of either customer service or Distribution Centers/Ecommerce etc. Jobs which are above $10 but don't require any education. Would be thankful for some advice thanks!
I don't know where I should move
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 2 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 3 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 9 Key West Hotel in January
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 los angeles restaurants
- 12 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 13 West Maui Restaurants
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 17 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 San Diego Little Italy
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Healdsburg tips