I have been looking to move for quite some time and just have no clue where I should move. I currently live in Illinois and am sick of the cold weather. I want to go to a cheapish Communications College to get an associates. I'm gay so I want a community which is gay friendly and has a somewhat big gay community. I'm looking for an area with warmer weather and an area where cost of living is not to high. I'm looking for an area with apartments under $600. I'm also looking for an area which has jobs in the areas of either customer service or Distribution Centers/Ecommerce etc. Jobs which are above $10 but don't require any education. Would be thankful for some advice thanks!
I don't know where I should move
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 5 Florida St George's Island
- 6 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 7 Union Square area restaurant
- 8 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 11 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 12 Must Eats
- 13 Breckenridge in October
- 14 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 15 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 16 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 17 New York Food Tours
- 18 Richmond highlights?
- 19 Washington DC in Spring?
- 20 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 21 Arches National Park in a day
- 22 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 23 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 24 Looking for Next Destination
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown