Has anyone driven Hwy 54 across Kansas lately? Mapquest suggests taking 54 route as the shortest, but it looks like it has lots of 2 lane road and little towns to make driving slow. Would it be faster to stay on I-40 and I-35? I am driving from Arizona to Iowa. Thanks.
Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 2 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 3 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 4 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 5 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 7 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 8 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 9 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 10 New York City and New England
- 11 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 12 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 13 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 16 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 17 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 18 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 19 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 20 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 21 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 22 Best Destination in USA
- 23 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 24 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 25 Nashville - Weekend Trip