Has anyone driven Hwy 54 across Kansas lately? Mapquest suggests taking 54 route as the shortest, but it looks like it has lots of 2 lane road and little towns to make driving slow. Would it be faster to stay on I-40 and I-35? I am driving from Arizona to Iowa. Thanks.
Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 2 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 3 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 4 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 5 Shenandoah National Park
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 8 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 9 Seattle Visit April
- 10 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 13 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 14 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 15 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 16 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 17 Morning in miami
- 18 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 19 Roadtrip Key West or Marco Island in January
- 20 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 21 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 22 One night on the outskirts of Seattle - anywhere neat for the night
- 23 Old Faithful Inn East Vs West Wing differences
- 24 Mission: Florida Gulf Coast-Feb 2016
- 25 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver