Has anyone driven Hwy 54 across Kansas lately? Mapquest suggests taking 54 route as the shortest, but it looks like it has lots of 2 lane road and little towns to make driving slow. Would it be faster to stay on I-40 and I-35? I am driving from Arizona to Iowa. Thanks.
Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 2 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 3 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 6 NW Houston restaurant help
- 7 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 8 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 11 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 12 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 13 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 14 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 17 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 18 charleston during Christmas Week
- 19 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 20 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 23 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation