Has anyone driven Hwy 54 across Kansas lately? Mapquest suggests taking 54 route as the shortest, but it looks like it has lots of 2 lane road and little towns to make driving slow. Would it be faster to stay on I-40 and I-35? I am driving from Arizona to Iowa. Thanks.
Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 1 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 2 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 3 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 4 Lake Tahoe
- 5 Baseball Road Trip
- 6 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 7 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 8 Moab and Bluff
- 9 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 10 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 13 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 14 Seatlle, WA
- 15 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 16 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 17 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 18 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 19 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 20 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 23 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 24 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 25 San Diego with two small kids (2 and 10 months)-Need Car, Where to Stay, What to do?