Has anyone driven Hwy 54 across Kansas lately? Mapquest suggests taking 54 route as the shortest, but it looks like it has lots of 2 lane road and little towns to make driving slow. Would it be faster to stay on I-40 and I-35? I am driving from Arizona to Iowa. Thanks.
Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 4 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 7 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 10 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 11 Kennedy Space Center
- 12 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 13 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 14 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 15 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 16 5 week in US/Mexico
- 17 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 18 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 19 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 24 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 25 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???