We are headed to Disneyland to celebrate our son's 5th birthday and would like to spend a day out at one of the local beaches. He loves the sand and water, but has never seen the ocean. We don't really care about shopping or dining, other than being able to get a quick bite to eat in beach cover-ups (preferably at a vender or concession stand). We would probably look into taking a taxi from Disneyland and plan to stay put for a day of sandcastle making and splashing in the shallow water. Any suggestions on which beach would be the best?
Huntington, Laguna or Newport Beach with a child?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 2 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 3 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 4 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 5 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Brooklyn why?
- 8 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 9 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 10 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 11 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 12 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 13 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 14 New York City Restaurants
- 15 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 18 Maui vacation
- 19 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 20 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 21 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 22 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 23 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 24 WISCONSIN
- 25 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??