We are headed to Disneyland to celebrate our son's 5th birthday and would like to spend a day out at one of the local beaches. He loves the sand and water, but has never seen the ocean. We don't really care about shopping or dining, other than being able to get a quick bite to eat in beach cover-ups (preferably at a vender or concession stand). We would probably look into taking a taxi from Disneyland and plan to stay put for a day of sandcastle making and splashing in the shallow water. Any suggestions on which beach would be the best?
Huntington, Laguna or Newport Beach with a child?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Camp in Maine
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 4 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 7 Travel West Coast
- 8 New York City Restaurants
- 9 Timeshare Nightmares
- 10 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 11 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 12 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 13 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 14 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 15 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 16 Brooklyn why?
- 17 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 18 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 19 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 20 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 21 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 22 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 5 week in US/Mexico
- 25 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches