We are headed to Disneyland to celebrate our son's 5th birthday and would like to spend a day out at one of the local beaches. He loves the sand and water, but has never seen the ocean. We don't really care about shopping or dining, other than being able to get a quick bite to eat in beach cover-ups (preferably at a vender or concession stand). We would probably look into taking a taxi from Disneyland and plan to stay put for a day of sandcastle making and splashing in the shallow water. Any suggestions on which beach would be the best?
Huntington, Laguna or Newport Beach with a child?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 2 Oahu ideas
- 3 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 4 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 5 San Diego grocery stores
- 6 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 7 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 8 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 9 West Coast Bound End of March
- 10 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 11 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 12 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 13 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 14 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 15 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 16 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 17 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 18 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 19 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 20 Best places to move to Florida?
- 21 Juneau May 8th
- 22 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 23 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014