Hi all -- I am trying to book a February FF Award trip to Vancouver. Connecting through DFW AA shows one itinerary with a 45 minute connection on the return. Is that enough time for customs? Is customs shorter if you are returning from Canada, then, say, Europe or Asia? I have not gone through customs at DFW since before 9/11, and the 45 minute connection seems a little too good to be true. I would love your advice on this matter, and thank you!
How long to allow for clearing customs at DFW?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 2 Washington, DC to Boston
- 3 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 4 San Diego Trip Report
- 5 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 6 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 7 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 8 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 9 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 10 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 11 WISCONSIN
- 12 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 13 rain in Kauai
- 14 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 15 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 16 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 17 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 18 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 19 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 20 Phoenix restaurants
- 21 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 22 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 23 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 24 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 25 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015