I am going to be in town Oct 14-18.
Going to take a road trip. And was told
Hope Valley and Westerly are quaint towns to stop in and have lunch. Any ideas of where to have lunch in these towns that has good food??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sonoma Wine Tour 2 nights
- 2 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 3 Advice on tipping
- 4 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 5 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 6 Hilton Head restaurants
- 7 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 8 September Road Trip in New England
- 9 Road trip October
- 10 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 11 Amish
- 12 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 13 SF, One day trip to wine county help July 3-5th??
- 14 United Nations tours
- 15 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 16 national/state park in November
- 17 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
- 18 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 19 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 20 Cayo Costa State Park
- 21 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 22 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 23 Cross Country NH to WA
- 24 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 25 Road Trip