I am going to be in town Oct 14-18.
Going to take a road trip. And was told
Hope Valley and Westerly are quaint towns to stop in and have lunch. Any ideas of where to have lunch in these towns that has good food??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Make Money Fast And Safe!!!!
- 2 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 3 7 days in colorado
- 4 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 5 Start ups!! Listen up….Invest and Deliver Happiness!
- 6 Self Storage Selection
- 7 yk's family trip to The Berkshires, July 2017
- 8 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 9 What If This Supplement Doesn’t Work With Me?
- 10 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 11 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 12 Curious question about drug tests and Amsterdam...
- 13 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 14 Please provide info on NYC Tenement Museum
- 15 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 16 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 17 Is a trip to the Florida keys for us?
- 18 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 19 Annual Trip to NOLA - Satchmo and Flooding ?!?
- 20 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 21 Best LUXURY, Ocean Front Condo Rental on Maui for TWO
- 22 Family road trip
- 23 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 24 Trip to Anchorage
- 25 South road trip