In mid March, 2011, Highway 1 between Carmel and Big Sur was closed due to a landslide. At that time the estimated length of closure was 2-3 weeks. If anyone has more updated info on this please post.
Highway 1 closure
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 2 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 3 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 4 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 5 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 10 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 11 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 12 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 13 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 14 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 West Maui Restaurants
- 17 San Diego Little Italy
- 18 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 19 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 20 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 21 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 22 Key West Hotel in January
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants