My sister is going for an interview at Bowdoin college and she would love to combine it with a short family vacation. Her interview is on 1st and 2nd May.
Her family would be joining her on 2nd May and will stay the night in Brunswick at Brunswick Inn (that's where she is going to be for her two nights there). However they would be happy to move to another area say Bay harbour or Camden if you guys feel that there would be more kid frinedly things to do.
I know the whale watching only starts in May and I am not sure if they would get to go for a trip...but which companies can I write to and ask? The kids( 5 and 3 year old) really enjoy going to farms...they would be happy with short hikes. I am sure they enjoy running around...and they love the beach (though it might be too early for the beach). I am not sure what else that they might enjoy because I haven't seen them for a year. Could you please give me more ideas? I would be very grateful.
Also could you please suggest kid friendly places to stay? Budget is about between $200-300/ night. They wouldn't mind a little more or a little less for a perfect place. My sister and BIL have been working like mad and it would be a break for them after a very long time.
Could you please help me plan a perfect trip for them? I know I can't know for sure what their idea of perfect would be...but as of now they have entrusted that responsibility on me...as they both have no time to think about it...it my perfect trip that they will have to take.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 3 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 4 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/xtrasize-male-enhancement/
- 5 road trip during husbands bday
- 6 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 7 Your favourite places in New York City
- 8 Trip Starting from New York
- 9 A day in Boston
- 10 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 13 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 14 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 15 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 16 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 17 Niagara Falls.
- 18 A June trip to Kauai
- 19 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 20 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 21 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 22 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 23 1st trip to Colorado
- 24 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 25 Limited time on Maui: Advice please