My sister is going for an interview at Bowdoin college and she would love to combine it with a short family vacation. Her interview is on 1st and 2nd May.
Her family would be joining her on 2nd May and will stay the night in Brunswick at Brunswick Inn (that's where she is going to be for her two nights there). However they would be happy to move to another area say Bay harbour or Camden if you guys feel that there would be more kid frinedly things to do.
I know the whale watching only starts in May and I am not sure if they would get to go for a trip...but which companies can I write to and ask? The kids( 5 and 3 year old) really enjoy going to farms...they would be happy with short hikes. I am sure they enjoy running around...and they love the beach (though it might be too early for the beach). I am not sure what else that they might enjoy because I haven't seen them for a year. Could you please give me more ideas? I would be very grateful.
Also could you please suggest kid friendly places to stay? Budget is about between $200-300/ night. They wouldn't mind a little more or a little less for a perfect place. My sister and BIL have been working like mad and it would be a break for them after a very long time.
Could you please help me plan a perfect trip for them? I know I can't know for sure what their idea of perfect would be...but as of now they have entrusted that responsibility on me...as they both have no time to think about it...it my perfect trip that they will have to take.
help with four day trip to Brunswick/ Camden/ New Harbour
- 1 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 2 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 3 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 4 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 5 Savanah Sojourn
- 6 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 7 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 8 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 9 One day in Washington DC
- 10 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 11 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 12 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 13 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 14 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 15 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 16 RIP Judy Rogers
- 17 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 18 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 19 Boston area
- 20 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 21 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 22 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 23 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 24 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 25 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond