My sister is going for an interview at Bowdoin college and she would love to combine it with a short family vacation. Her interview is on 1st and 2nd May.
Her family would be joining her on 2nd May and will stay the night in Brunswick at Brunswick Inn (that's where she is going to be for her two nights there). However they would be happy to move to another area say Bay harbour or Camden if you guys feel that there would be more kid frinedly things to do.
I know the whale watching only starts in May and I am not sure if they would get to go for a trip...but which companies can I write to and ask? The kids( 5 and 3 year old) really enjoy going to farms...they would be happy with short hikes. I am sure they enjoy running around...and they love the beach (though it might be too early for the beach). I am not sure what else that they might enjoy because I haven't seen them for a year. Could you please give me more ideas? I would be very grateful.
Also could you please suggest kid friendly places to stay? Budget is about between $200-300/ night. They wouldn't mind a little more or a little less for a perfect place. My sister and BIL have been working like mad and it would be a break for them after a very long time.
Could you please help me plan a perfect trip for them? I know I can't know for sure what their idea of perfect would be...but as of now they have entrusted that responsibility on me...as they both have no time to think about it...it my perfect trip that they will have to take.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 2 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 3 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 4 Sonoma
- 5 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 6 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 7 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 8 Alaska cruise
- 9 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 10 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 11 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 12 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 13 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 14 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 15 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 16 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 17 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 18 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 19 AR State Parks
- 20 California Trip
- 21 101 closure
- 22 Drive Mt Ranier to Port Angeles- any can't miss sites along the way?
- 23 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
- 24 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 25 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast