My sister is going for an interview at Bowdoin college and she would love to combine it with a short family vacation. Her interview is on 1st and 2nd May.
Her family would be joining her on 2nd May and will stay the night in Brunswick at Brunswick Inn (that's where she is going to be for her two nights there). However they would be happy to move to another area say Bay harbour or Camden if you guys feel that there would be more kid frinedly things to do.
I know the whale watching only starts in May and I am not sure if they would get to go for a trip...but which companies can I write to and ask? The kids( 5 and 3 year old) really enjoy going to farms...they would be happy with short hikes. I am sure they enjoy running around...and they love the beach (though it might be too early for the beach). I am not sure what else that they might enjoy because I haven't seen them for a year. Could you please give me more ideas? I would be very grateful.
Also could you please suggest kid friendly places to stay? Budget is about between $200-300/ night. They wouldn't mind a little more or a little less for a perfect place. My sister and BIL have been working like mad and it would be a break for them after a very long time.
Could you please help me plan a perfect trip for them? I know I can't know for sure what their idea of perfect would be...but as of now they have entrusted that responsibility on me...as they both have no time to think about it...it my perfect trip that they will have to take.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4us.com/letoile-cream/
- 2 overnight flight....what kind of travel pillow and other tips
- 3 detla Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 4 Giovanni Designs - Home Remodeling Contractors Dallas TX
- 5 Hawaiian airlines Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 6 One of the best Trekking agency in Nepal
- 7 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 8 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 9 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 10 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 11 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 12 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 13 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 14 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 15 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 16 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 17 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 18 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 19 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 20 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 21 Colorado itinerary
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 24 Hawaii wedding
- 25 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018