My sister is going for an interview at Bowdoin college and she would love to combine it with a short family vacation. Her interview is on 1st and 2nd May.
Her family would be joining her on 2nd May and will stay the night in Brunswick at Brunswick Inn (that's where she is going to be for her two nights there). However they would be happy to move to another area say Bay harbour or Camden if you guys feel that there would be more kid frinedly things to do.
I know the whale watching only starts in May and I am not sure if they would get to go for a trip...but which companies can I write to and ask? The kids( 5 and 3 year old) really enjoy going to farms...they would be happy with short hikes. I am sure they enjoy running around...and they love the beach (though it might be too early for the beach). I am not sure what else that they might enjoy because I haven't seen them for a year. Could you please give me more ideas? I would be very grateful.
Also could you please suggest kid friendly places to stay? Budget is about between $200-300/ night. They wouldn't mind a little more or a little less for a perfect place. My sister and BIL have been working like mad and it would be a break for them after a very long time.
Could you please help me plan a perfect trip for them? I know I can't know for sure what their idea of perfect would be...but as of now they have entrusted that responsibility on me...as they both have no time to think about it...it my perfect trip that they will have to take.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 2 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 3 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 4 Help with first time
- 5 Discounted Rental Car?
- 6 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 7 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 8 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 9 Inexpensive family getaways
- 10 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 11 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 12 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 13 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 14 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 15 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 16 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 17 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 18 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 19 Driving cross country tips
- 20 Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire in October
- 21 Atlanta Airport
- 22 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 23 New York City never gets Old! A long "Christmasy" weekend.
- 24 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 25 Thousand Islands - Must Dos