My sister is going for an interview at Bowdoin college and she would love to combine it with a short family vacation. Her interview is on 1st and 2nd May.
Her family would be joining her on 2nd May and will stay the night in Brunswick at Brunswick Inn (that's where she is going to be for her two nights there). However they would be happy to move to another area say Bay harbour or Camden if you guys feel that there would be more kid frinedly things to do.
I know the whale watching only starts in May and I am not sure if they would get to go for a trip...but which companies can I write to and ask? The kids( 5 and 3 year old) really enjoy going to farms...they would be happy with short hikes. I am sure they enjoy running around...and they love the beach (though it might be too early for the beach). I am not sure what else that they might enjoy because I haven't seen them for a year. Could you please give me more ideas? I would be very grateful.
Also could you please suggest kid friendly places to stay? Budget is about between $200-300/ night. They wouldn't mind a little more or a little less for a perfect place. My sister and BIL have been working like mad and it would be a break for them after a very long time.
Could you please help me plan a perfect trip for them? I know I can't know for sure what their idea of perfect would be...but as of now they have entrusted that responsibility on me...as they both have no time to think about it...it my perfect trip that they will have to take.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.bulkcrazymass.com/x-alpha-muscle-reviews
- 2 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 3 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 4 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 5 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 6 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 7 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 8 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 9 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 10 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 11 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 12 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 13 US Open Tennis
- 14 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 15 Hotels in San Diego
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 18 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 19 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 20 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 21 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 22 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 23 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 24 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 25 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?