I'll be meeting a friend in Dallas and we're looking for a meeting place between our two hotels: the Sheraton on Olive Street and the Magnolia Hotel on Commerce. Are there any recommended restaurants within a short taxi ride and/or walking distance? He's rehearsing at the Fair Park Music Hall. Around that area would be OK too. I'd sure appreciate some help.
Help needed for Dallas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 2 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 3 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 4 Maui vacation
- 5 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 6 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 7 Brooklyn why?
- 8 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 11 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 12 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 15 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 18 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 19 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 20 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 21 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 22 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 23 New York City Restaurants
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco