My husband and I are newly weds, and are in our twenty's. We live in Atlanta and are looking towards to North/East for a new home. Atlanta, is getting a little overwhelming (very crowded). We'd love to find and area that has a lot more nature than Atlanta and a little more peaceful yet not in the middle of no where. We are still young and enjoy night life and outdoor activities. My husbands carrer is in the computer industry which means we'd probably need to be near a somewhat happening city and my career is with horses. Two completly different careers demanding very different environments. We started our search in Dever, CO but found the housing was not so great. Didn't get much for our money (little house, and little land). So now we are looking north. Let me know if you know any areas that would be a good fit. Thanks!
HELP! Looking to move.....
- 1 One day in NYC
- 2 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 3 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 4 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 5 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 6 Key West at Christmas time
- 7 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 8 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 9 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 10 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 11 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 12 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 13 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 14 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 15 Columbus food !
- 16 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 17 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 18 Updates from Hanalei
- 19 Trying To Find a Place
- 20 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 21 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 22 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 23 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 24 Blue ridge parkway
- 25 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!