My husband and I are newly weds, and are in our twenty's. We live in Atlanta and are looking towards to North/East for a new home. Atlanta, is getting a little overwhelming (very crowded). We'd love to find and area that has a lot more nature than Atlanta and a little more peaceful yet not in the middle of no where. We are still young and enjoy night life and outdoor activities. My husbands carrer is in the computer industry which means we'd probably need to be near a somewhat happening city and my career is with horses. Two completly different careers demanding very different environments. We started our search in Dever, CO but found the housing was not so great. Didn't get much for our money (little house, and little land). So now we are looking north. Let me know if you know any areas that would be a good fit. Thanks!
HELP! Looking to move.....
View all United States activity »
- 1 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 2 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 3 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 4 Biloxi questions again
- 5 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 6 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 7 Madison Square Garden
- 8 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 11 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 14 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 15 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 16 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 17 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 Warm and don't Drive
- 20 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 21 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 22 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 23 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville