Looking to take a vacation with smaller children at the beginning of September. Would like to spend some time in California but also would love to visit Hawaii. We have about a week for our trip. Is it silly to try to do both or should we focus on one place? Where should we go and what should we do? We are very adventurous and love the outdoors. Would also like one day to be just a day at the beach. And whether it's in California or Hawaii, we would like to stay along the beach. Any ideas and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hawaii vs California
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast in December
- 2 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 3 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 4 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 5 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 6 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 7 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 8 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 9 Florida St George's Island
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 Washington DC in Spring?
- 12 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 13 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 14 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 15 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 16 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 17 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 18 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 19 Weekend in NYC
- 20 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 21 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 22 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 23 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 24 Breckenridge in October
- 25 East Coast to West Coast travel route