Looking to take a vacation with smaller children at the beginning of September. Would like to spend some time in California but also would love to visit Hawaii. We have about a week for our trip. Is it silly to try to do both or should we focus on one place? Where should we go and what should we do? We are very adventurous and love the outdoors. Would also like one day to be just a day at the beach. And whether it's in California or Hawaii, we would like to stay along the beach. Any ideas and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hawaii vs California
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 2 Tudor city -special help/info
- 3 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 4 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 5 Utah 2
- 6 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 7 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 8 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 9 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 10 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 11 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 12 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 13 must see and do's in Maui?
- 14 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 15 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 16 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 17 New York City - apartment locations
- 18 Boston to see Sargent works
- 19 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 20 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 21 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 22 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 23 Girls' Getaway
- 24 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 25 Car Rental in Sedona