Looking to take a vacation with smaller children at the beginning of September. Would like to spend some time in California but also would love to visit Hawaii. We have about a week for our trip. Is it silly to try to do both or should we focus on one place? Where should we go and what should we do? We are very adventurous and love the outdoors. Would also like one day to be just a day at the beach. And whether it's in California or Hawaii, we would like to stay along the beach. Any ideas and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hawaii vs California
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 planning a trip to US
- 2 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 3 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 4 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 5 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 6 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 7 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 8 http://testxtremefacts.com/progain-350/
- 9 Texas
- 10 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 11 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 12 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 13 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 14 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 15 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 16 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 17 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 18 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 19 10 day trip
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 Utah restaurants
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 23 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 24 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 25 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April