Looking to take a vacation with smaller children at the beginning of September. Would like to spend some time in California but also would love to visit Hawaii. We have about a week for our trip. Is it silly to try to do both or should we focus on one place? Where should we go and what should we do? We are very adventurous and love the outdoors. Would also like one day to be just a day at the beach. And whether it's in California or Hawaii, we would like to stay along the beach. Any ideas and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hawaii vs California
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 2 Metro Card Options
- 3 getting around DC
- 4 California
- 5 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 6 San Diego with Kids
- 7 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 8 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 9 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 10 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 11 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta
- 12 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 13 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 14 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 15 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 16 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 17 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 22 Oahu
- 23 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 24 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 25 Washington DC and Philadelphia