Looking to take a vacation with smaller children at the beginning of September. Would like to spend some time in California but also would love to visit Hawaii. We have about a week for our trip. Is it silly to try to do both or should we focus on one place? Where should we go and what should we do? We are very adventurous and love the outdoors. Would also like one day to be just a day at the beach. And whether it's in California or Hawaii, we would like to stay along the beach. Any ideas and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hawaii vs California
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Self guided White House tour
- 2 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 3 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 4 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 5 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 6 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 7 Northwest USA
- 8 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 9 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 10 Central Coast-California
- 11 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 12 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 13 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 14 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 15 Moving to CT
- 16 Hotels Philly
- 17 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 18 Ackislander
- 19 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 20 san diego or nearby area
- 21 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 22 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 23 LA for a day and a half
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 ski trip: utah or colorado