Looking to take a vacation with smaller children at the beginning of September. Would like to spend some time in California but also would love to visit Hawaii. We have about a week for our trip. Is it silly to try to do both or should we focus on one place? Where should we go and what should we do? We are very adventurous and love the outdoors. Would also like one day to be just a day at the beach. And whether it's in California or Hawaii, we would like to stay along the beach. Any ideas and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hawaii vs California
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 2 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 3 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 4 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 5 Coronado Ferry
- 6 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 7 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 8 Maine in latter half of September
- 9 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 10 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Colorado trip
- 12 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 13 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 14 DC - WW2 flyover
- 15 Colorado trip in early May
- 16 Cape cod and Acadia
- 17 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 18 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 19 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 20 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 21 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 22 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 23 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 24 First visit in New Mexico
- 25 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel