Looking to take a vacation with smaller children at the beginning of September. Would like to spend some time in California but also would love to visit Hawaii. We have about a week for our trip. Is it silly to try to do both or should we focus on one place? Where should we go and what should we do? We are very adventurous and love the outdoors. Would also like one day to be just a day at the beach. And whether it's in California or Hawaii, we would like to stay along the beach. Any ideas and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hawaii vs California
- 1 Small Sofas
- 2 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 3 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 4 Trying To Find a Place
- 5 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 6 romantic colorado trip
- 7 Fourth of July Weekend
- 8 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 9 Fires in Colorado
- 10 Marcola?
- 11 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 12 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 13 Updates from Hanalei
- 14 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 15 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 16 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 17 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 18 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 19 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 20 One day in NYC
- 21 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 22 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 23 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 24 Key West at Christmas time
- 25 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets