Looking to take a vacation with smaller children at the beginning of September. Would like to spend some time in California but also would love to visit Hawaii. We have about a week for our trip. Is it silly to try to do both or should we focus on one place? Where should we go and what should we do? We are very adventurous and love the outdoors. Would also like one day to be just a day at the beach. And whether it's in California or Hawaii, we would like to stay along the beach. Any ideas and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hawaii vs California
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 2 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 3 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 4 ONP help
- 5 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 6 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 7 Road Tour in Usa
- 8 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 9 So you love handbags!
- 10 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 11 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 12 replica designer handbags
- 13 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 14 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 15 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 16 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 17 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 18 Re-Visit DC
- 19 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 20 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 21 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 22 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 23 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 24 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 25 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .