I am in the beginning process of planning a 12th anniversary vacation for myself and my husband. We will be flying out of DFW on March 7th, 2014 in the late afternoon or evening hours and we will be flying back to DFW on March 15, 2014 in the early morning hours. I am interested in a relaxing vacation, however we are interested in a little adventure. We have a budget of $6000 which will include airfare, hotel etc... Which island do you suggest would be best for first timers like ourselves who want to relax on the beach, enjoy some good food, and have a little adventure. I am wanting to avoid the tourist "traps" if that is possible. I want to avoid huge crowded beaches as well. Also if you can please suggest things to do on the island you suggest. I have been looking at things on gohawaii.com but I just can't seem to make up my mind, and with this being sort of a surprise I can't really go into a whole bunch of detail with my husband.
Hawaii Vacation Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 2 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 3 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 4 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 5 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 6 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 7 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 8 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 9 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 10 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 11 Charleston, SC help
- 12 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 13 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 14 middlebury vt snow
- 15 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 16 Miami Marlins
- 17 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 18 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 19 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 20 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 21 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 22 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 23 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 24 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 25 Deep South sept 2015