I am in the beginning process of planning a 12th anniversary vacation for myself and my husband. We will be flying out of DFW on March 7th, 2014 in the late afternoon or evening hours and we will be flying back to DFW on March 15, 2014 in the early morning hours. I am interested in a relaxing vacation, however we are interested in a little adventure. We have a budget of $6000 which will include airfare, hotel etc... Which island do you suggest would be best for first timers like ourselves who want to relax on the beach, enjoy some good food, and have a little adventure. I am wanting to avoid the tourist "traps" if that is possible. I want to avoid huge crowded beaches as well. Also if you can please suggest things to do on the island you suggest. I have been looking at things on gohawaii.com but I just can't seem to make up my mind, and with this being sort of a surprise I can't really go into a whole bunch of detail with my husband.
Hawaii Vacation Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 2 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 3 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 4 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 7 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 8 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 9 Brooklyn why?
- 10 Timeshare Nightmares
- 11 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 12 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 13 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 14 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 15 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 16 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 17 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 18 Phoenix restaurants
- 19 5 week in US/Mexico
- 20 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 21 10 day trip to California
- 22 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 23 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 24 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 25 Rafting near Denali