I am in the beginning process of planning a 12th anniversary vacation for myself and my husband. We will be flying out of DFW on March 7th, 2014 in the late afternoon or evening hours and we will be flying back to DFW on March 15, 2014 in the early morning hours. I am interested in a relaxing vacation, however we are interested in a little adventure. We have a budget of $6000 which will include airfare, hotel etc... Which island do you suggest would be best for first timers like ourselves who want to relax on the beach, enjoy some good food, and have a little adventure. I am wanting to avoid the tourist "traps" if that is possible. I want to avoid huge crowded beaches as well. Also if you can please suggest things to do on the island you suggest. I have been looking at things on gohawaii.com but I just can't seem to make up my mind, and with this being sort of a surprise I can't really go into a whole bunch of detail with my husband.
Hawaii Vacation Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 2 Florida or caribbean
- 3 Yosemite in Winter
- 4 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 5 Miami Marlins
- 6 Northern California in February
- 7 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 8 Portland, OR hotel question
- 9 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 10 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 13 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 14 Active Vacation
- 15 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 16 Orlando in March
- 17 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 18 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 19 Quick SoCal question
- 20 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 21 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 22 New England September
- 23 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 24 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles