I am in the beginning process of planning a 12th anniversary vacation for myself and my husband. We will be flying out of DFW on March 7th, 2014 in the late afternoon or evening hours and we will be flying back to DFW on March 15, 2014 in the early morning hours. I am interested in a relaxing vacation, however we are interested in a little adventure. We have a budget of $6000 which will include airfare, hotel etc... Which island do you suggest would be best for first timers like ourselves who want to relax on the beach, enjoy some good food, and have a little adventure. I am wanting to avoid the tourist "traps" if that is possible. I want to avoid huge crowded beaches as well. Also if you can please suggest things to do on the island you suggest. I have been looking at things on gohawaii.com but I just can't seem to make up my mind, and with this being sort of a surprise I can't really go into a whole bunch of detail with my husband.
Hawaii Vacation Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 2 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 3 Pub with food in Seattle
- 4 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 5 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 6 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 7 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 8 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 9 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 10 Hotel near Miami airport
- 11 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 12 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 13 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 14 moving to florida
- 15 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 16 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 17 Our perfect day in Key West
- 18 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 19 culpepper
- 20 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 21 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 22 Road Trip SW
- 23 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 24 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 25 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?