I am in the beginning process of planning a 12th anniversary vacation for myself and my husband. We will be flying out of DFW on March 7th, 2014 in the late afternoon or evening hours and we will be flying back to DFW on March 15, 2014 in the early morning hours. I am interested in a relaxing vacation, however we are interested in a little adventure. We have a budget of $6000 which will include airfare, hotel etc... Which island do you suggest would be best for first timers like ourselves who want to relax on the beach, enjoy some good food, and have a little adventure. I am wanting to avoid the tourist "traps" if that is possible. I want to avoid huge crowded beaches as well. Also if you can please suggest things to do on the island you suggest. I have been looking at things on gohawaii.com but I just can't seem to make up my mind, and with this being sort of a surprise I can't really go into a whole bunch of detail with my husband.
Hawaii Vacation Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to from Tampa?
- 2 Is the New York subway safe?
- 3 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 4 Chicago Questions
- 5 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 6 Top Resorts in Hawaii
- 7 Where to stay for one night between Cleveland and Toledo?
- 8 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 9 Round trip from Chicago
- 10 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 11 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 12 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 13 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 14 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 15 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 18 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 19 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 20 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 21 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 22 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 23 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 24 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 25 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please