I am in the beginning process of planning a 12th anniversary vacation for myself and my husband. We will be flying out of DFW on March 7th, 2014 in the late afternoon or evening hours and we will be flying back to DFW on March 15, 2014 in the early morning hours. I am interested in a relaxing vacation, however we are interested in a little adventure. We have a budget of $6000 which will include airfare, hotel etc... Which island do you suggest would be best for first timers like ourselves who want to relax on the beach, enjoy some good food, and have a little adventure. I am wanting to avoid the tourist "traps" if that is possible. I want to avoid huge crowded beaches as well. Also if you can please suggest things to do on the island you suggest. I have been looking at things on gohawaii.com but I just can't seem to make up my mind, and with this being sort of a surprise I can't really go into a whole bunch of detail with my husband.
Hawaii Vacation Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 4 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 5 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 6 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 7 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 8 Re-Visit DC
- 9 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 10 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 11 Places to stay in DC
- 12 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 13 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 14 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 15 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 16 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 17 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 18 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 19 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 20 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 21 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 22 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 23 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 24 NYC
- 25 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.