I am in the beginning process of planning a 12th anniversary vacation for myself and my husband. We will be flying out of DFW on March 7th, 2014 in the late afternoon or evening hours and we will be flying back to DFW on March 15, 2014 in the early morning hours. I am interested in a relaxing vacation, however we are interested in a little adventure. We have a budget of $6000 which will include airfare, hotel etc... Which island do you suggest would be best for first timers like ourselves who want to relax on the beach, enjoy some good food, and have a little adventure. I am wanting to avoid the tourist "traps" if that is possible. I want to avoid huge crowded beaches as well. Also if you can please suggest things to do on the island you suggest. I have been looking at things on gohawaii.com but I just can't seem to make up my mind, and with this being sort of a surprise I can't really go into a whole bunch of detail with my husband.
Hawaii Vacation Help!
- 1 Motor House
- 2 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 3 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 4 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 5 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 6 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 7 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 8 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 9 Cape Ann area
- 10 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 11 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 12 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 13 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 14 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 15 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 16 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 17 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 18 stay near newark or nyc
- 19 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 20 Kauai golf
- 21 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 22 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 23 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 24 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 25 Sonoma CA Accommodations