I am in the beginning process of planning a 12th anniversary vacation for myself and my husband. We will be flying out of DFW on March 7th, 2014 in the late afternoon or evening hours and we will be flying back to DFW on March 15, 2014 in the early morning hours. I am interested in a relaxing vacation, however we are interested in a little adventure. We have a budget of $6000 which will include airfare, hotel etc... Which island do you suggest would be best for first timers like ourselves who want to relax on the beach, enjoy some good food, and have a little adventure. I am wanting to avoid the tourist "traps" if that is possible. I want to avoid huge crowded beaches as well. Also if you can please suggest things to do on the island you suggest. I have been looking at things on gohawaii.com but I just can't seem to make up my mind, and with this being sort of a surprise I can't really go into a whole bunch of detail with my husband.
Hawaii Vacation Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 2 My Book of Mormon review
- 3 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 4 JFK Airport
- 5 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 6 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 7 Arches National Park in a day
- 8 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 9 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 10 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 11 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 12 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 13 Marco Island
- 14 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 15 things to do near Arches National Park
- 16 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 17 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 18 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 EX-LAX
- 21 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 22 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 23 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 24 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 25 Broadway choices