I am in the beginning process of planning a 12th anniversary vacation for myself and my husband. We will be flying out of DFW on March 7th, 2014 in the late afternoon or evening hours and we will be flying back to DFW on March 15, 2014 in the early morning hours. I am interested in a relaxing vacation, however we are interested in a little adventure. We have a budget of $6000 which will include airfare, hotel etc... Which island do you suggest would be best for first timers like ourselves who want to relax on the beach, enjoy some good food, and have a little adventure. I am wanting to avoid the tourist "traps" if that is possible. I want to avoid huge crowded beaches as well. Also if you can please suggest things to do on the island you suggest. I have been looking at things on gohawaii.com but I just can't seem to make up my mind, and with this being sort of a surprise I can't really go into a whole bunch of detail with my husband.
Hawaii Vacation Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 2 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 3 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 4 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 5 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 6 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 7 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 8 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 9 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 10 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 11 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 12 Best places to move to Florida?
- 13 Juneau May 8th
- 14 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 17 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 20 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 21 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 22 West Coast Bound End of March
- 23 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 24 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 25 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona