I am in the beginning process of planning a 12th anniversary vacation for myself and my husband. We will be flying out of DFW on March 7th, 2014 in the late afternoon or evening hours and we will be flying back to DFW on March 15, 2014 in the early morning hours. I am interested in a relaxing vacation, however we are interested in a little adventure. We have a budget of $6000 which will include airfare, hotel etc... Which island do you suggest would be best for first timers like ourselves who want to relax on the beach, enjoy some good food, and have a little adventure. I am wanting to avoid the tourist "traps" if that is possible. I want to avoid huge crowded beaches as well. Also if you can please suggest things to do on the island you suggest. I have been looking at things on gohawaii.com but I just can't seem to make up my mind, and with this being sort of a surprise I can't really go into a whole bunch of detail with my husband.
Hawaii Vacation Help!
- 1 Updates from Hanalei
- 2 Columbus food !
- 3 Hotels in New Orleans
- 4 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 5 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 6 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 7 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 8 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 9 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 10 Logan Express
- 11 One day in NYC
- 12 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 13 Great Beach's
- 14 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 15 National Parks?
- 16 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 17 Death Valley in November
- 18 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 19 Blue ridge parkway
- 20 Minnesota State Fair
- 21 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 22 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 23 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 24 Fires in Colorado
- 25 Seattle in July