I am in the beginning process of planning a 12th anniversary vacation for myself and my husband. We will be flying out of DFW on March 7th, 2014 in the late afternoon or evening hours and we will be flying back to DFW on March 15, 2014 in the early morning hours. I am interested in a relaxing vacation, however we are interested in a little adventure. We have a budget of $6000 which will include airfare, hotel etc... Which island do you suggest would be best for first timers like ourselves who want to relax on the beach, enjoy some good food, and have a little adventure. I am wanting to avoid the tourist "traps" if that is possible. I want to avoid huge crowded beaches as well. Also if you can please suggest things to do on the island you suggest. I have been looking at things on gohawaii.com but I just can't seem to make up my mind, and with this being sort of a surprise I can't really go into a whole bunch of detail with my husband.
Hawaii Vacation Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 3 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 4 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 5 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 6 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 7 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 8 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 9 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 10 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 11 Sunitoomas - stop shilling for that company
- 12 Tour companies
- 13 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 14 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 15 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 16 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 17 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 18 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 19 Quick Trip to NYC
- 20 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 21 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 22 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 23 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 24 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 25 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States