We have two nights in between our time at Monument Valley and reservations at the South Rim and would like to see Grand Staircase. We've considered driving from MV to Page, AZ and using that as our base to explore the western part of Grand Staircase, including Willis Creek and Grovesnor Arch before stopping at Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend on the way to the South Rim. Can anyone advise on driving times from MV to Page? Also, would it be better to drive north to Escalante and spend the day in that part of the park before heading south? Any advice you can provide on driving times would be appreciated. Thanks!
- 1 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 2 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 3 6 nights go in a blink of an eye! A quick trip to Waikiki
- 4 Disneyworld Stay January 2014
- 5 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 6 Priceline, WARNING
- 7 Less commercial beach?
- 8 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 9 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 10 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 11 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 12 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 13 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 14 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 15 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 16 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 17 stay near newark or nyc
- 18 New York City Parking
- 19 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 20 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 21 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 22 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 23 Washington Wineries
- 24 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 25 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?