We have two nights in between our time at Monument Valley and reservations at the South Rim and would like to see Grand Staircase. We've considered driving from MV to Page, AZ and using that as our base to explore the western part of Grand Staircase, including Willis Creek and Grovesnor Arch before stopping at Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend on the way to the South Rim. Can anyone advise on driving times from MV to Page? Also, would it be better to drive north to Escalante and spend the day in that part of the park before heading south? Any advice you can provide on driving times would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 2 Northwest USA
- 3 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 4 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 5 Self guided White House tour
- 6 Central Coast-California
- 7 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 8 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 9 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 10 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 11 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 12 Moving to CT
- 13 Hotels Philly
- 14 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 15 Ackislander
- 16 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 17 san diego or nearby area
- 18 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 21 LA for a day and a half
- 22 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 23 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 24 Texas
- 25 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal