We have two nights in between our time at Monument Valley and reservations at the South Rim and would like to see Grand Staircase. We've considered driving from MV to Page, AZ and using that as our base to explore the western part of Grand Staircase, including Willis Creek and Grovesnor Arch before stopping at Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend on the way to the South Rim. Can anyone advise on driving times from MV to Page? Also, would it be better to drive north to Escalante and spend the day in that part of the park before heading south? Any advice you can provide on driving times would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 2 Moving out of states from Florida
- 3 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 4 Alaska Trip Planning
- 5 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 6 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 7 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 8 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 9 Romantic destination in the US
- 10 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 11 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 12 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 13 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 14 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 15 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 16 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 17 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 18 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 19 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 20 family road trip
- 21 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 22 Suggestions for seeing sites when one person has difficulty walking?
- 23 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 24 Weddings. Vermont. Anybody know Pitcher Inn or Mad River Barn?
- 25 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston