Never been to SLC before but will be there for almost 5 days. My day are full of business meetings and events but am looking for something to do in early evening. Would love to know of a few cool, used bookstores or great places to stroll. I am in the horticulture industry so would love something nature related close to downtown SLC.
Going to Salt Lake City on business for 4 days.....
View all United States activity »
- 1 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 2 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 3 California Tour Groups?
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 6 Warm and don't Drive
- 7 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 8 Hotel near Public Theater
- 9 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 10 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 11 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 12 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 13 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 16 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 17 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 18 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 24 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 25 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014