Never been to SLC before but will be there for almost 5 days. My day are full of business meetings and events but am looking for something to do in early evening. Would love to know of a few cool, used bookstores or great places to stroll. I am in the horticulture industry so would love something nature related close to downtown SLC.
Going to Salt Lake City on business for 4 days.....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 2 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 3 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 4 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 5 NYC IN AUGUST
- 6 Road Trip SW
- 7 Will have five days in Savannah
- 8 Itinerary opinions
- 9 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 12 Chicago trip
- 13 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 14 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 15 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 16 Fancy dining
- 17 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 18 culpepper
- 19 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 20 Santa Barbara, California
- 21 moving to florida
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 24 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 25 May visit to Denali