Never been to SLC before but will be there for almost 5 days. My day are full of business meetings and events but am looking for something to do in early evening. Would love to know of a few cool, used bookstores or great places to stroll. I am in the horticulture industry so would love something nature related close to downtown SLC.
Going to Salt Lake City on business for 4 days.....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hana hotels in August
- 2 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 3 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 4 from Moab to Bryce
- 5 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 6 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 7 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 8 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 9 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 10 Berkshires
- 11 Spring Break in Charleston
- 12 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 13 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 14 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 15 Hana question
- 16 Sea world San Diego
- 17 Hawaii is still Hell
- 18 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 19 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 20 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 21 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 22 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 23 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 24 Montana- what are must see places?
- 25 Clearwater visit.