Never been to SLC before but will be there for almost 5 days. My day are full of business meetings and events but am looking for something to do in early evening. Would love to know of a few cool, used bookstores or great places to stroll. I am in the horticulture industry so would love something nature related close to downtown SLC.
Going to Salt Lake City on business for 4 days.....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 With a ticket to the round
- 2 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 3 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 4 Moving to New Jersey
- 5 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 6 Looking for Next Destination
- 7 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 8 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 9 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 10 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 11 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 12 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 13 St. Simon, Georgia
- 14 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 15 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 16 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 17 West Coast Road Trip
- 18 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 19 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 20 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 21 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 22 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 23 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 24 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 25 California