Never been to SLC before but will be there for almost 5 days. My day are full of business meetings and events but am looking for something to do in early evening. Would love to know of a few cool, used bookstores or great places to stroll. I am in the horticulture industry so would love something nature related close to downtown SLC.
Going to Salt Lake City on business for 4 days.....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 2 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 3 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 6 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 11 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 12 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 13 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 14 Family Camp in Maine
- 15 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 16 San Diego
- 17 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 18 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 19 Timeshare Nightmares
- 20 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 23 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 24 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 25 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?