In trying to cut down on cost a bit for our GNP trip end of June---I was going to follow suggestions of some of the posts here and buy nonstop airline tickets going into calgary and out of kalispell. Luckily, i tried to see if i could a rent a car from calgary and drop off in kalispell likewise. All 3 that i looked at online did not have any available cars. I then called Hertz and one of the others, and they too, did not allow it. I've read several of you have done this. Can anybody tell me what rental company allows this? I'm not sure whether the kalispell airport just wasn't one of the drop off locations, or they were already out of cars for those dates.
GNP Which Car Rentals from Calgary to Kalispell??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Use of an iPad in France
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 7 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 8 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 9 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 10 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 11 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 12 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 13 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 14 Boston/Fenway park
- 15 California self drive trip
- 16 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 17 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 20 10 day trip to California
- 21 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 22 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 23 Drive along the Columbia River
- 24 Wine Country Picnic
- 25 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu