In trying to cut down on cost a bit for our GNP trip end of June---I was going to follow suggestions of some of the posts here and buy nonstop airline tickets going into calgary and out of kalispell. Luckily, i tried to see if i could a rent a car from calgary and drop off in kalispell likewise. All 3 that i looked at online did not have any available cars. I then called Hertz and one of the others, and they too, did not allow it. I've read several of you have done this. Can anybody tell me what rental company allows this? I'm not sure whether the kalispell airport just wasn't one of the drop off locations, or they were already out of cars for those dates.
GNP Which Car Rentals from Calgary to Kalispell??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Door County Suggestions
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 6 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 7 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 8 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 12 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 13 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 14 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 15 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 18 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 19 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 23 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 24 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 25 Denver in a half day