In trying to cut down on cost a bit for our GNP trip end of June---I was going to follow suggestions of some of the posts here and buy nonstop airline tickets going into calgary and out of kalispell. Luckily, i tried to see if i could a rent a car from calgary and drop off in kalispell likewise. All 3 that i looked at online did not have any available cars. I then called Hertz and one of the others, and they too, did not allow it. I've read several of you have done this. Can anybody tell me what rental company allows this? I'm not sure whether the kalispell airport just wasn't one of the drop off locations, or they were already out of cars for those dates.
GNP Which Car Rentals from Calgary to Kalispell??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Balloon fest hotels
- 2 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 3 Philadelphia ?
- 4 New York Trip
- 5 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 6 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 7 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 8 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 9 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 10 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 11 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 12 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 13 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 14 late-night DC restaurant
- 15 Houston in September
- 16 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 17 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 18 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 19 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 20 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 21 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 22 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 23 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 24 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 25 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful