In trying to cut down on cost a bit for our GNP trip end of June---I was going to follow suggestions of some of the posts here and buy nonstop airline tickets going into calgary and out of kalispell. Luckily, i tried to see if i could a rent a car from calgary and drop off in kalispell likewise. All 3 that i looked at online did not have any available cars. I then called Hertz and one of the others, and they too, did not allow it. I've read several of you have done this. Can anybody tell me what rental company allows this? I'm not sure whether the kalispell airport just wasn't one of the drop off locations, or they were already out of cars for those dates.
GNP Which Car Rentals from Calgary to Kalispell??
- 1 Albuquerque to Denver
- 2 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 3 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 4 D.C. in a day
- 5 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 6 Door County
- 7 10 Days in Maine
- 8 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 9 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 Boston Area College Tour
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 16 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 17 A Visit to Charleston
- 18 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 19 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 20 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 21 Help with NYC transit
- 22 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 23 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 24 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 25 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles