My husband and I are planning a week-long trip to Charleston in late May, early June. We are trying to decide if we should fly or drive from Philadelphia. Flying is such a hassle but the drive is pretty long. I would appreciate comments/suggestions.
Fly or drive from Philadelphia to Charleston, SC?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 2 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 3 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 4 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 5 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 6 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 7 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 8 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 10 Savanah Sojourn
- 11 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 12 San Antonio
- 13 Vero Beach FL
- 14 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 15 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 16 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 17 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 18 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 19 Question about Boulder area
- 20 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 21 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 22 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 23 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 24 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 25 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!