My boyfriend and I are moving from Jacksonville, Florida to Olympia, Washington. We are planning to take our time and our first stop is going to be Austin Tx. We want to camp as much as possible and would like to drive through Texas to New Mexico, New Mexico to Colorado (we have friends there), Colorado to Utah and then to Idaho before we arrive in Olympia. I am trying to plan an inexpensive, not too long trip and it's turning out to be overwhelming. Where is the best camping? We like swimming and will need electricity and showers. Any suggestions? We are willing to go out of our way.
Florida to Washington (I'm not even joking)
View all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 2 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 3 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 4 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 5 San Antonio
- 6 Hotel near Public Theater
- 7 hotel near Met NYC
- 8 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 9 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 10 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 11 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 12 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Oahu Information
- 15 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 16 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 17 Warm and don't Drive
- 18 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 19 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 20 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 One day in Washington DC
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 25 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?