My boyfriend and I are moving from Jacksonville, Florida to Olympia, Washington. We are planning to take our time and our first stop is going to be Austin Tx. We want to camp as much as possible and would like to drive through Texas to New Mexico, New Mexico to Colorado (we have friends there), Colorado to Utah and then to Idaho before we arrive in Olympia. I am trying to plan an inexpensive, not too long trip and it's turning out to be overwhelming. Where is the best camping? We like swimming and will need electricity and showers. Any suggestions? We are willing to go out of our way.
Florida to Washington (I'm not even joking)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 3 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 4 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 5 Houston in September
- 6 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 7 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 8 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 9 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 11 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 12 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 14 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 15 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 16 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 17 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 18 New York Trip
- 19 Balloon fest hotels
- 20 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 21 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 22 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 23 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 24 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 25 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...