We are thinking about going to Florida the last week of July. We are conisdering the Central Gulf Coast area. Maybe St. Pete or Clearwater beaches. Will the weather be too stormy to enjoy the beaches that time of year? What beaches would you reccomend for a family with a 10 year old and a 16 year old? Do any of the beaches have snorkeling?
Florida Gulf Coast in July
- 1 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 2 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 3 Help with NYC transit
- 4 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 5 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 6 Williamsburg VA
- 7 new orleans swamp tours
- 8 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 9 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 10 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 11 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 12 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 13 Baseball Road Trip
- 14 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 15 D.C. in a day
- 16 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 19 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 20 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 21 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 22 Using public transit in San Diego
- 23 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 What to do with extra day in Virginia?