We are thinking about going to Florida the last week of July. We are conisdering the Central Gulf Coast area. Maybe St. Pete or Clearwater beaches. Will the weather be too stormy to enjoy the beaches that time of year? What beaches would you reccomend for a family with a 10 year old and a 16 year old? Do any of the beaches have snorkeling?
Florida Gulf Coast in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 2 united and carry-ons
- 3 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 4 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 5 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 8 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 9 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 10 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 13 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 16 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 17 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 18 Philadelphia
- 19 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 20 USA with a 3 year old
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 NYC theatre broadway
- 23 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 24 Universal studios/Orlando
- 25 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations