We are thinking about going to Florida the last week of July. We are conisdering the Central Gulf Coast area. Maybe St. Pete or Clearwater beaches. Will the weather be too stormy to enjoy the beaches that time of year? What beaches would you reccomend for a family with a 10 year old and a 16 year old? Do any of the beaches have snorkeling?
Florida Gulf Coast in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 2 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 3 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 4 los angeles restaurants
- 5 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 6 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 7 Anyone there to help me!
- 8 Tipping advice
- 9 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 10 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 11 Calf trip
- 12 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 West Maui Restaurants
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 18 Key West Hotel in January
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 x mas