My husband and I are going to Maui for 5 days in May. We've never been there before, so we're not sure where we should stay. We've done some initial research and have found good rates at the Sheraton on Kaanapli Beach, but we've also heard wonderful things about the Wailea area, specifically Kea Lani and the Grand Wailea. We're mostly into relaxation and good food, but want to do some sight-seeing and snorkeling. We're in our early 30's and have no kids. Any suggestions?
First time Maui visitor looking for advice
- 1 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 2 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 3 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 4 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 5 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 6 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 7 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 8 Small Sofas
- 9 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 10 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 11 Trying To Find a Place
- 12 romantic colorado trip
- 13 Fourth of July Weekend
- 14 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 15 Fires in Colorado
- 16 Marcola?
- 17 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 18 Updates from Hanalei
- 19 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 20 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 21 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 22 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 23 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 24 One day in NYC
- 25 Maine mid-coast recommendations?