My husband and I are going to Maui for 5 days in May. We've never been there before, so we're not sure where we should stay. We've done some initial research and have found good rates at the Sheraton on Kaanapli Beach, but we've also heard wonderful things about the Wailea area, specifically Kea Lani and the Grand Wailea. We're mostly into relaxation and good food, but want to do some sight-seeing and snorkeling. We're in our early 30's and have no kids. Any suggestions?
First time Maui visitor looking for advice
View all United States activity »
- 1 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 2 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 3 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 4 Madison Square Garden
- 5 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 6 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 7 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 8 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 12 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 17 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 18 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 19 Biloxi questions again
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 24 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 25 San Antonio