We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville Never Been
- 2 Interracial couples traveling south
- 3 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 4 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 5 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 6 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 7 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 8 Coffee in Boston?
- 9 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 10 Traveling in winter
- 11 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 12 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 13 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 14 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 15 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 16 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 17 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 18 New orleans recs for family
- 19 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 20 Later Winter around Mobile
- 21 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 22 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 Uber boston
- 25 Florida keys trip