We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 2 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 3 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 4 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 5 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 6 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 7 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 8 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 9 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 10 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 11 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 12 Relocating to the Deep South
- 13 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 14 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 15 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 16 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 south west family trip itinerary
- 19 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 21 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 22 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 23 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 24 wasting time around JFK
- 25 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016