We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 2 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 3 Santa Fe Itineray
- 4 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 5 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 6 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 7 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 8 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 9 Trinity Site, NM
- 10 Hotel in Reno
- 11 North Carolina airports
- 12 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 13 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 14 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 15 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 16 Boston to Naples florida
- 17 Retiring to Tucson
- 18 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 19 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 20 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 21 best health clubs with lap pools
- 22 10 days vacation in California
- 23 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 24 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 25 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.