We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 영국카지노♂♂＼＼HAR24.COM ＼＼영국카지노
- 2 Travel from VT to NYC, with a stop in Boston
- 3 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 4 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 5 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 6 Ten Glorious Days in Sonoma/Napa
- 7 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 8 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 9 Seattle in early August
- 10 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 11 Antelope Canyon: Upper & Lower on same day
- 12 NYC Fringe Festival Aug 14-20, 2015
- 13 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 14 Airport to St Louis Arch area, taxi best option?
- 15 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 16 11 days SE coast road trip
- 17 Road trip Canton, GA to Charleston, SC
- 18 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 19 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 20 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 21 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 22 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 23 North Carolina Triangle
- 24 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 25 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria