We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Family trip - West Coast - USA - Summer 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 3 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 6 Florida St George's Island
- 7 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 8 Union Square area restaurant
- 9 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 Must Eats
- 14 Breckenridge in October
- 15 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 16 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 17 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 18 New York Food Tours
- 19 Richmond highlights?
- 20 Washington DC in Spring?
- 21 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 22 Arches National Park in a day
- 23 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 24 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 25 Looking for Next Destination