We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Family trip - West Coast - USA - Summer 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 2 best area to stay in san diego
- 3 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 4 layover
- 5 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 6 Westin Portland Harborview or Residence Inn ... another downtown hotel?
- 7 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 8 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 9 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 10 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 11 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 14 San Francisco - mid October
- 15 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 16 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 17 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 20 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 21 Denver 1 day in denver
- 22 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 23 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 24 Burlington VT day trip
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour