We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 2 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 3 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 4 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 5 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 6 Seattle to San Francisco
- 7 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 8 San Francisco and Napa
- 9 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 10 Relocating to the Deep South
- 11 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 12 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 13 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 14 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 15 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 16 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 17 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 18 Budget NYC hotel
- 19 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 20 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 21 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 24 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 25 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015