We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good Skin==>>> http://www.slimrootz.com/bella-dore/
- 2 Safety Concerns
- 3 Which benefits are comes after using Nucific BIO X4?
- 4 Get You Greater Muscles
- 5 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 6 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 7 Partial Knee Replacement Los Angeles
- 8 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 9 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 10 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 11 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 12 fort lauderdale
- 13 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 14 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 15 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 16 Redwood National Forest
- 17 What to do in San Diego
- 18 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 19 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 20 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 21 First Trip to Texas -
- 22 5 days in Colorado
- 23 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 24 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 25 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth