We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Family trip - West Coast - USA - Summer 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 2 Tucson area flooding
- 3 She showed her star-making everything like that
- 4 Long Island Advice
- 5 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 6 Las Vegas Clubs - Need all the 411...
- 7 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 8 New locksmith, Locksmith New
- 9 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 10 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 13 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 15 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 16 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 17 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 18 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 19 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 20 Boston suggestions
- 21 California
- 22 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 23 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 24 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 25 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route