We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Family trip - West Coast - USA - Summer 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 2 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 3 Grand Marais?
- 4 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 5 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 6 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 7 Salt Lake City
- 8 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 9 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 10 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 11 First visit in New Mexico
- 12 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 13 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 14 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 15 Beach holiday with baby
- 16 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 17 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 18 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 19 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 20 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 21 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 22 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 23 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 24 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour