We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Family trip - West Coast - USA - Summer 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 2 Northwest USA
- 3 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 4 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 5 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 6 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 7 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 8 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 9 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 10 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 11 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 12 Hotels Philly
- 13 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 14 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 15 Green Flea in NYC
- 16 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 17 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 18 Orlando in March
- 19 New England September
- 20 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 21 Ackislander
- 22 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 23 Cross Country RV Trip
- 24 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 25 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL