We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Family trip - West Coast - USA - Summer 2014
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 3 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 4 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 5 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 6 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 7 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 8 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 9 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 10 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 11 St. Augustine, Florida
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 San Antonio
- 14 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 15 hotel near Met NYC
- 16 Where should I move to?
- 17 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 18 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 19 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 20 Fripp island
- 21 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 22 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 23 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 24 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 25 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.