We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Family trip - West Coast - USA - Summer 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 2 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 3 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 4 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 5 One Night at Logan Airport
- 6 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 7 Circle Oahu / luau
- 8 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 11 Backpacking in April
- 12 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 13 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 16 Four days in DC
- 17 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 18 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 19 3 nights in Nashville
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Please help with itinerary
- 22 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 23 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?