We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Family trip - West Coast - USA - Summer 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 2 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 6 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 7 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 8 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 9 Oahu ideas
- 10 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 11 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 12 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 13 Best places to move to Florida?
- 14 West Coast Bound End of March
- 15 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 16 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 17 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 18 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 19 Key Largo, FL
- 20 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 21 Death Valley in June
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 24 San Diego grocery stores
- 25 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions