We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 KODAK@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Alaska trip itinerary
- 3 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 4 Womens Costumes Online - Emiliejerard
- 5 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 6 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 7 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 8 florida gulf coast
- 9 Goyal Orchid Whitefield Bangalore
- 10 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 11 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 12 Maui, early August
- 13 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 14 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 15 Road trip advice needed please
- 16 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 17 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 18 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 19 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 20 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 21 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 22 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 23 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 24 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 25 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)