We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 2 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 3 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 4 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 5 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 6 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 7 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 8 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 9 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 10 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 11 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 12 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 13 US Open Tennis
- 14 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 15 Hotels in San Diego
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 18 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 19 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 20 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 21 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 22 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 23 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 24 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 25 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?