We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Family trip - West Coast - USA - Summer 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 2 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 3 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 4 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 5 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 6 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 7 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 8 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 9 Is the New York subway safe?
- 10 Chicago eateries downtown
- 11 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 12 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 13 Where to from Tampa?
- 14 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 15 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 16 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 17 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 18 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 19 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 20 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 21 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 22 Nice place to stop for the night between Akron, OH and Walt Disney World.
- 23 charlotte
- 24 San Francisco Car Rental Question
- 25 Unique Honeymoon