We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Family trip - West Coast - USA - Summer 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway this week
- 2 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 3 Union Square area restaurant
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 6 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 7 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 8 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 9 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 10 Washington DC in Spring?
- 11 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 12 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 13 Richmond highlights?
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 16 Weekend in NYC
- 17 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 18 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 19 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 20 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 21 New York, New York...
- 22 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 23 trains in Europe
- 24 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 25 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014