We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 2 Washington DC with kids
- 3 help from a true New Yorker.
- 4 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 5 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 6 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 7 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 8 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 9 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 10 Safety Concerns
- 11 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 12 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 13 Alaska independent tour for group
- 14 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 15 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 16 5 days in Colorado
- 17 Trip to northern California
- 18 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 19 40th in Key West
- 20 Downtown Chicago
- 21 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 22 Alaska -public transport
- 23 Hamilton Broadway
- 24 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 25 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona