We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SAN FRANCISCO Columbus Weekend Week
- 2 Chicago to Appleton, WI how to....
- 3 A week in NYC - first timers
- 4 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 5 Hotel for group trip to Newport, RI
- 6 Canon beach lodging
- 7 Trip Advice Sought Southwest Trip
- 8 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 9 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 10 Road trip Miami to Maine May/June 2016
- 11 Ideas for New Orleans trip
- 12 FLA testing the waters
- 13 Covered parking outside Boston and near public transportation
- 14 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 15 Stops in Vermont/Southern NH
- 16 Self drive from Mt Rushmore to Denver
- 17 SEPTA system in Philadelphia
- 18 Boston restaurants
- 19 Itinerary Critique
- 20 Tucson in February
- 21 Lets each do a post
- 22 Relative Merits of Living in Various Areas in LA
- 23 Help with visit for a month!!
- 24 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 25 Philadelphia Airport to Independence Hall