We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy High Quality Passports,Driver's License,ID Cards
- 2 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 3 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 4 Uber and Miami
- 5 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 6 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 7 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 8 Redwood National Forest
- 9 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 10 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 11 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 12 Which hotel in Washington, D.C.?
- 13 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 14 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 15 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 16 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 17 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 18 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 19 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 20 Driving from Chicago to Miami, first time.
- 21 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 22 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 23 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 24 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 25 a tourist in DC this February