We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Highway 1 motels
- 2 Pittsburgh Trip
- 3 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 4 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 5 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 6 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 7 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 8 Monterey whale watching
- 9 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 10 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 11 11 days SE coast road trip
- 12 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 13 1.5 days in Chicago
- 14 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 15 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 16 The New Whitney
- 17 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 18 Car Hire Alamo
- 19 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 20 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 21 Running kissimmee Florida
- 22 Mendocino Hiking
- 23 Paul Gauguin
- 24 Berkshires with a toddler
- 25 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?