We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 2 Suggestions on transport from Las Vegas to San Francisco
- 3 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 4 Mission Impossible Rogue Nation game pluscheats.com
- 5 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 6 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 7 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 8 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 9 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 10 St. Louis Metro from Airport to Amtrak Station
- 11 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 12 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 13 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 14 Something new/ different between Jackson WY and Billings, MT
- 15 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 16 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 17 first time new yorker with a baby, need help on newark to a broadway hotel
- 18 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 19 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 20 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 21 South Carolina
- 22 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco
- 23 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 24 12-hour layover, is it possible to go to lunch with a relative?
- 25 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24