We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/alpha-muscle-complex/
- 2 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 3 Day Trip from Monroe, Ct to Berkshires
- 4 Nashville or Nashville and New Orleans
- 5 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 6 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 7 Airbnb seattle
- 8 Photos of otters and other wildlife at Moss Landing
- 9 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 10 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 11 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 12 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 13 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 14 Texas info
- 15 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 16 Leisurely Car Trip from Atlanta to Sacramento?
- 17 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 18 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 19 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 20 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 21 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 22 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 23 Dallas airport to bush library
- 24 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 25 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop