We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alcatraz Tour Tickets - Resell or cancel possible?
- 2 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 3 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 4 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 5 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 6 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 7 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 8 Pacific coast road trip
- 9 Maine
- 10 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 11 Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown in 1 day
- 12 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 13 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 14 Quick out of Atlanta Get Away with the Kids... New Orleans? Miami?
- 15 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 16 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 17 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 18 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 19 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 20 Overnight between Mt. Rushmore & YNP?
- 21 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 22 ALASKA - 10 + DAYS
- 23 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 24 Austin with Kids
- 25 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan