We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 4 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 5 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 6 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 7 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 8 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 9 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 10 NYC with wheelchair
- 11 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 12 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 13 Returned from Sedona
- 14 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 15 Carlsbad Caverns
- 16 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 17 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 18 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 19 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 20 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 21 Biloxi Suggestions
- 22 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 23 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 24 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 25 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.