We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 national/state park in November
- 2 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 3 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 4 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 5 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 6 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 7 50th in Hawaii
- 8 Florida Family vacation in California
- 9 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 10 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 11 Las Vegas
- 12 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 13 traveling to Nashville
- 14 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 15 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 16 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 17 San Francisco California
- 18 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products
- 19 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 20 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 21 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 22 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 23 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
- 24 Miami and New Orleans
- 25 Honeymoon Suggestions