We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Family trip - West Coast - USA - Summer 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 2 Santa Barbara, California
- 3 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 4 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 5 Hotel near Miami airport
- 6 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 7 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 8 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 9 culpepper
- 10 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 11 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 14 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 15 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 16 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 17 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 18 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 19 Philly
- 20 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 21 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 22 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 23 Chicago trip
- 24 NYC IN AUGUST
- 25 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014