We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Family trip - West Coast - USA - Summer 2014
- 1 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 2 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 3 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 4 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 5 Memphis Tours
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 8 Newport, RI Questions
- 9 Meredith New Hampshire
- 10 California, Northern
- 11 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 12 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 13 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 14 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 15 Seatlle, WA
- 16 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 17 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 18 Around North America (cruise)
- 19 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 20 Boston and surrounding area
- 21 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 22 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 23 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 24 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 25 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!