We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Family trip - West Coast - USA - Summer 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 book your hotel before you travel
- 2 Prince William Sound cruise
- 3 middlebury vt snow
- 4 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 5 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 6 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 7 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 8 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 9 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 10 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 13 Orlando in February
- 14 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 15 Parking and Neighborhood for Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- 16 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 17 Los Angeles day trips
- 18 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 19 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 20 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 21 Orlando hotels
- 22 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 23 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 24 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 25 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey