We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 2 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 3 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 4 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 5 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 6 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 7 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 8 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 9 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 10 Western U.S. Road trip
- 11 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 12 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 13 Martha's Vineyard area
- 14 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 15 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 16 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 17 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 18 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 19 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 20 Returned from Sedona
- 21 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 22 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 23 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 24 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 25 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field