We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Family trip - West Coast - USA - Summer 2014
- 1 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 2 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 3 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 4 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 7 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Savanah Sojourn
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 12 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 13 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 14 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 15 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 16 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 17 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 18 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 19 Warm and don't Drive
- 20 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 21 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 22 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 23 Madison Square Garden
- 24 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 25 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?