We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which island for R&R?
- 2 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 3 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 4 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 5 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 6 blue ridge parkway?
- 7 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 8 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 9 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 10 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 11 San Antonio shopping
- 12 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 15 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 16 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 17 San Diego, mission valley
- 18 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 19 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 22 Seattle?
- 23 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 24 International transferring planes at CDG
- 25 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM