This year, we are planning to visit DC for cherry blossom weekend (apr 11-13), with 5 yr old son.Looking for economical decent hotel (priority preference : very close to metro station and free breakfast). Last time, we stayed at Holiday Inn in crystal city (with your advise). it was good (but parking fee, no free breakfast), but I checked the rates, and its $140-150 now. this being a ecomonical trip, we are looking something below 100.
Ready to spent ~30 min to travel to MALL/museums. Any advise is most appreciated. Mostly we will do cherry walk, visit national history museum & a iMax movie at A&S museum.
I was checking on Hampton Inn, springfield ~ $90.
THanks in advance for help/tips.
Economical hotel for cherry blossom visit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 2 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 3 Montana- what are must see places?
- 4 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 5 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 6 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 7 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 8 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 9 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 10 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 11 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 12 Hawaii is still Hell
- 13 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 14 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 15 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 16 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 17 Road to Hana
- 18 Rental Services
- 19 Orlando parks advice
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 22 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 23 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 24 Maui - Haleakala
- 25 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.