This year, we are planning to visit DC for cherry blossom weekend (apr 11-13), with 5 yr old son.Looking for economical decent hotel (priority preference : very close to metro station and free breakfast). Last time, we stayed at Holiday Inn in crystal city (with your advise). it was good (but parking fee, no free breakfast), but I checked the rates, and its $140-150 now. this being a ecomonical trip, we are looking something below 100.
Ready to spent ~30 min to travel to MALL/museums. Any advise is most appreciated. Mostly we will do cherry walk, visit national history museum & a iMax movie at A&S museum.
I was checking on Hampton Inn, springfield ~ $90.
THanks in advance for help/tips.
Economical hotel for cherry blossom visit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 2 Phoenix restaurants
- 3 5 week in US/Mexico
- 4 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 5 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 6 10 day trip to California
- 7 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 8 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 Rafting near Denali
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 15 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 16 Kennedy Space Center
- 17 Week in October in Maine
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 20 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 21 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 22 B-Day Mini adventure
- 23 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 24 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 25 Timeshare Nightmares