This year, we are planning to visit DC for cherry blossom weekend (apr 11-13), with 5 yr old son.Looking for economical decent hotel (priority preference : very close to metro station and free breakfast). Last time, we stayed at Holiday Inn in crystal city (with your advise). it was good (but parking fee, no free breakfast), but I checked the rates, and its $140-150 now. this being a ecomonical trip, we are looking something below 100.
Ready to spent ~30 min to travel to MALL/museums. Any advise is most appreciated. Mostly we will do cherry walk, visit national history museum & a iMax movie at A&S museum.
I was checking on Hampton Inn, springfield ~ $90.
THanks in advance for help/tips.
Economical hotel for cherry blossom visit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 2 New York City Restaurants
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 Boston/Fenway park
- 5 California self drive trip
- 6 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 7 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 8 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 9 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 10 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 11 Timeshare Nightmares
- 12 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 13 10 day trip to California
- 14 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 15 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 16 Drive along the Columbia River
- 17 Wine Country Picnic
- 18 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 21 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 22 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Where to go in Maine?
- 25 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!