This year, we are planning to visit DC for cherry blossom weekend (apr 11-13), with 5 yr old son.Looking for economical decent hotel (priority preference : very close to metro station and free breakfast). Last time, we stayed at Holiday Inn in crystal city (with your advise). it was good (but parking fee, no free breakfast), but I checked the rates, and its $140-150 now. this being a ecomonical trip, we are looking something below 100.
Ready to spent ~30 min to travel to MALL/museums. Any advise is most appreciated. Mostly we will do cherry walk, visit national history museum & a iMax movie at A&S museum.
I was checking on Hampton Inn, springfield ~ $90.
THanks in advance for help/tips.
Economical hotel for cherry blossom visit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Worst Restaurants in America
- 2 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 3 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 4 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 5 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 6 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 7 Question About Sealodge
- 8 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 9 Fairbanks Alaska
- 10 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 11 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 12 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 13 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 14 Yosemite Lodging
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 17 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 18 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 19 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 20 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 21 Getaway
- 22 New England Skiing
- 23 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 24 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 25 Temecula Winery Tours