This year, we are planning to visit DC for cherry blossom weekend (apr 11-13), with 5 yr old son.Looking for economical decent hotel (priority preference : very close to metro station and free breakfast). Last time, we stayed at Holiday Inn in crystal city (with your advise). it was good (but parking fee, no free breakfast), but I checked the rates, and its $140-150 now. this being a ecomonical trip, we are looking something below 100.
Ready to spent ~30 min to travel to MALL/museums. Any advise is most appreciated. Mostly we will do cherry walk, visit national history museum & a iMax movie at A&S museum.
I was checking on Hampton Inn, springfield ~ $90.
THanks in advance for help/tips.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 2 http://vitacleanseblogs.com/male-perf-fr/
- 3 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 4 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 5 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 6 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 7 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 8 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 9 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 10 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 11 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 12 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 13 Driving trip Texas-N.Carolina-Texas
- 14 NYC Fringe Festival Aug 14-20, 2015
- 15 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 16 Travel from VT to NYC, with a stop in Boston
- 17 Ten Glorious Days in Sonoma/Napa
- 18 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 19 Seattle in early August
- 20 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 21 Antelope Canyon: Upper & Lower on same day
- 22 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 23 Airport to St Louis Arch area, taxi best option?
- 24 11 days SE coast road trip
- 25 Road trip Canton, GA to Charleston, SC