This year, we are planning to visit DC for cherry blossom weekend (apr 11-13), with 5 yr old son.Looking for economical decent hotel (priority preference : very close to metro station and free breakfast). Last time, we stayed at Holiday Inn in crystal city (with your advise). it was good (but parking fee, no free breakfast), but I checked the rates, and its $140-150 now. this being a ecomonical trip, we are looking something below 100.
Ready to spent ~30 min to travel to MALL/museums. Any advise is most appreciated. Mostly we will do cherry walk, visit national history museum & a iMax movie at A&S museum.
I was checking on Hampton Inn, springfield ~ $90.
THanks in advance for help/tips.
Economical hotel for cherry blossom visit
- 1 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 2 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 3 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 4 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 5 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 6 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 7 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 8 RIP Judy Rogers
- 9 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 10 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 11 Boston area
- 12 Savanah Sojourn
- 13 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 14 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 18 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 19 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 22 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 23 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 24 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!