This year, we are planning to visit DC for cherry blossom weekend (apr 11-13), with 5 yr old son.Looking for economical decent hotel (priority preference : very close to metro station and free breakfast). Last time, we stayed at Holiday Inn in crystal city (with your advise). it was good (but parking fee, no free breakfast), but I checked the rates, and its $140-150 now. this being a ecomonical trip, we are looking something below 100.
Ready to spent ~30 min to travel to MALL/museums. Any advise is most appreciated. Mostly we will do cherry walk, visit national history museum & a iMax movie at A&S museum.
I was checking on Hampton Inn, springfield ~ $90.
THanks in advance for help/tips.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 2 Planning our Move
- 3 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 4 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 5 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 6 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 7 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 8 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 9 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 10 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 11 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 12 Hotel advise Chicago
- 13 Maui and Kauai
- 14 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 15 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 16 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 17 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 18 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 19 Trip to Cali
- 20 NYC Hotel Decision
- 21 NFL tickets
- 22 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
- 23 JFK to Manhattan via AirTrain/LIRR
- 24 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 25 San Diego with teens in Februsry