This year, we are planning to visit DC for cherry blossom weekend (apr 11-13), with 5 yr old son.Looking for economical decent hotel (priority preference : very close to metro station and free breakfast). Last time, we stayed at Holiday Inn in crystal city (with your advise). it was good (but parking fee, no free breakfast), but I checked the rates, and its $140-150 now. this being a ecomonical trip, we are looking something below 100.
Ready to spent ~30 min to travel to MALL/museums. Any advise is most appreciated. Mostly we will do cherry walk, visit national history museum & a iMax movie at A&S museum.
I was checking on Hampton Inn, springfield ~ $90.
THanks in advance for help/tips.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mountain Honeymoon
- 2 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 3 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 4 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 5 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 6 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 7 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 8 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 9 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 10 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 11 Richmond, VA Fodor's fans?
- 12 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 13 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 14 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 15 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 16 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 17 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 18 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 19 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 20 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 21 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 22 Which city/area in Alaska to choose?
- 23 Traveling from SeaTac airport to Sequim, WA
- 24 Seattle Kitsay Airporter
- 25 Short weekend in Seattle