This year, we are planning to visit DC for cherry blossom weekend (apr 11-13), with 5 yr old son.Looking for economical decent hotel (priority preference : very close to metro station and free breakfast). Last time, we stayed at Holiday Inn in crystal city (with your advise). it was good (but parking fee, no free breakfast), but I checked the rates, and its $140-150 now. this being a ecomonical trip, we are looking something below 100.
Ready to spent ~30 min to travel to MALL/museums. Any advise is most appreciated. Mostly we will do cherry walk, visit national history museum & a iMax movie at A&S museum.
I was checking on Hampton Inn, springfield ~ $90.
THanks in advance for help/tips.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 2 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 3 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 4 Horseback riding in Waipio Valley
- 5 2 months in Hawaii!
- 6 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 7 Annapolis to Boston
- 8 Road Trip
- 9 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 10 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 11 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 12 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 13 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 14 Yellowstone June 2014
- 15 Vegetarian in Boston
- 16 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 19 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 20 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 21 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 22 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 23 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 24 Seeing An "American" Icon
- 25 Hiking - United States