This year, we are planning to visit DC for cherry blossom weekend (apr 11-13), with 5 yr old son.Looking for economical decent hotel (priority preference : very close to metro station and free breakfast). Last time, we stayed at Holiday Inn in crystal city (with your advise). it was good (but parking fee, no free breakfast), but I checked the rates, and its $140-150 now. this being a ecomonical trip, we are looking something below 100.
Ready to spent ~30 min to travel to MALL/museums. Any advise is most appreciated. Mostly we will do cherry walk, visit national history museum & a iMax movie at A&S museum.
I was checking on Hampton Inn, springfield ~ $90.
THanks in advance for help/tips.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 2 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 3 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 4 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 5 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 6 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 7 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 8 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 9 I40 East in November
- 10 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 11 Grand Canyon to LA
- 12 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 13 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 14 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 15 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 16 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 17 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 18 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 19 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 20 Where to stay in NYC
- 21 Death Valley
- 22 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 23 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 24 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 25 What is a good city to live in in Florida.