This year, we are planning to visit DC for cherry blossom weekend (apr 11-13), with 5 yr old son.Looking for economical decent hotel (priority preference : very close to metro station and free breakfast). Last time, we stayed at Holiday Inn in crystal city (with your advise). it was good (but parking fee, no free breakfast), but I checked the rates, and its $140-150 now. this being a ecomonical trip, we are looking something below 100.
Ready to spent ~30 min to travel to MALL/museums. Any advise is most appreciated. Mostly we will do cherry walk, visit national history museum & a iMax movie at A&S museum.
I was checking on Hampton Inn, springfield ~ $90.
THanks in advance for help/tips.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 2 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 3 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 4 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 5 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)
- 6 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 7 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 8 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 9 NYC with wheelchair
- 10 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 11 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 12 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 13 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 14 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 15 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 16 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 17 Western U.S. Road trip
- 18 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 19 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 20 Martha's Vineyard area
- 21 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 22 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 23 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 24 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 25 Returned from Sedona