This year, we are planning to visit DC for cherry blossom weekend (apr 11-13), with 5 yr old son.Looking for economical decent hotel (priority preference : very close to metro station and free breakfast). Last time, we stayed at Holiday Inn in crystal city (with your advise). it was good (but parking fee, no free breakfast), but I checked the rates, and its $140-150 now. this being a ecomonical trip, we are looking something below 100.
Ready to spent ~30 min to travel to MALL/museums. Any advise is most appreciated. Mostly we will do cherry walk, visit national history museum & a iMax movie at A&S museum.
I was checking on Hampton Inn, springfield ~ $90.
THanks in advance for help/tips.
Economical hotel for cherry blossom visit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 2 Cross Country RV Trip
- 3 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 4 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 5 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 6 Ackislander
- 7 Northern California in February
- 8 Universal Orlando
- 9 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 10 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 11 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 12 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 13 California
- 14 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 15 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 16 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 17 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 18 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 19 Florida or caribbean
- 20 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 21 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 22 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 23 Deep South sept 2015
- 24 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 25 Winter trip over the holiday season