This year, we are planning to visit DC for cherry blossom weekend (apr 11-13), with 5 yr old son.Looking for economical decent hotel (priority preference : very close to metro station and free breakfast). Last time, we stayed at Holiday Inn in crystal city (with your advise). it was good (but parking fee, no free breakfast), but I checked the rates, and its $140-150 now. this being a ecomonical trip, we are looking something below 100.
Ready to spent ~30 min to travel to MALL/museums. Any advise is most appreciated. Mostly we will do cherry walk, visit national history museum & a iMax movie at A&S museum.
I was checking on Hampton Inn, springfield ~ $90.
THanks in advance for help/tips.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trail Ridge Road info please
- 2 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 3 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 4 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 5 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 6 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 7 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 8 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 9 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 10 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 11 New Orleans and Slidell
- 12 Pacific coast road trip
- 13 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 14 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 15 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 16 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 17 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 18 Back From Alaska
- 19 Road trip from Albuquerque to Grand Canyon to Phoenix in February or March
- 20 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 21 Two days out of Seattle
- 22 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 23 MN Family Hits Black Hills and Beyond
- 24 San Francisco - Hawaii Exhibit
- 25 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement