This year, we are planning to visit DC for cherry blossom weekend (apr 11-13), with 5 yr old son.Looking for economical decent hotel (priority preference : very close to metro station and free breakfast). Last time, we stayed at Holiday Inn in crystal city (with your advise). it was good (but parking fee, no free breakfast), but I checked the rates, and its $140-150 now. this being a ecomonical trip, we are looking something below 100.
Ready to spent ~30 min to travel to MALL/museums. Any advise is most appreciated. Mostly we will do cherry walk, visit national history museum & a iMax movie at A&S museum.
I was checking on Hampton Inn, springfield ~ $90.
THanks in advance for help/tips.
Economical hotel for cherry blossom visit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 2 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 3 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 4 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 5 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 6 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 7 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 8 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 9 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 10 Things to do in Key West
- 11 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 12 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 13 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 14 Boston & Cape Cod
- 15 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 Romantic destination in the US
- 18 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 19 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 20 Moving out of states from Florida
- 21 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 22 family road trip
- 23 Alaska Trip Planning
- 24 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 25 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco