This year, we are planning to visit DC for cherry blossom weekend (apr 11-13), with 5 yr old son.Looking for economical decent hotel (priority preference : very close to metro station and free breakfast). Last time, we stayed at Holiday Inn in crystal city (with your advise). it was good (but parking fee, no free breakfast), but I checked the rates, and its $140-150 now. this being a ecomonical trip, we are looking something below 100.
Ready to spent ~30 min to travel to MALL/museums. Any advise is most appreciated. Mostly we will do cherry walk, visit national history museum & a iMax movie at A&S museum.
I was checking on Hampton Inn, springfield ~ $90.
THanks in advance for help/tips.
Economical hotel for cherry blossom visit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 2 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 3 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 4 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 5 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 6 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 7 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 8 Grand Teton in October
- 9 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 10 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 11 Grand Marais?
- 12 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 13 adams morgan - safety
- 14 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 15 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 16 Morning in miami
- 17 Las Vegas must sees
- 18 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 19 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 20 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 21 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 22 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 23 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 24 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 25 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?