This year, we are planning to visit DC for cherry blossom weekend (apr 11-13), with 5 yr old son.Looking for economical decent hotel (priority preference : very close to metro station and free breakfast). Last time, we stayed at Holiday Inn in crystal city (with your advise). it was good (but parking fee, no free breakfast), but I checked the rates, and its $140-150 now. this being a ecomonical trip, we are looking something below 100.
Ready to spent ~30 min to travel to MALL/museums. Any advise is most appreciated. Mostly we will do cherry walk, visit national history museum & a iMax movie at A&S museum.
I was checking on Hampton Inn, springfield ~ $90.
THanks in advance for help/tips.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best In Order To Blow Away Fat Safely In
- 2 Choose An Antispyware Program Download
- 3 You have earned an associated
- 4 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 5 http://www.toptryloburn.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 6 internet sites and is not to be had at local retail
- 7 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/skinfresh-md-reviews/
- 8 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 9 teaspoon of table sugar only has about sixteen
- 10 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 11 How Lower Belly Fat Easy And Correctly
- 12 http://healthpurelives.com/skinfresh-md/
- 13 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 14 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 15 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 16 OHare car service north suburbs
- 17 Yellowstone
- 18 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 19 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 20 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 21 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 22 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 23 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 24 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 25 Suggestions for Philadelphia