This year, we are planning to visit DC for cherry blossom weekend (apr 11-13), with 5 yr old son.Looking for economical decent hotel (priority preference : very close to metro station and free breakfast). Last time, we stayed at Holiday Inn in crystal city (with your advise). it was good (but parking fee, no free breakfast), but I checked the rates, and its $140-150 now. this being a ecomonical trip, we are looking something below 100.
Ready to spent ~30 min to travel to MALL/museums. Any advise is most appreciated. Mostly we will do cherry walk, visit national history museum & a iMax movie at A&S museum.
I was checking on Hampton Inn, springfield ~ $90.
THanks in advance for help/tips.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER Error Configuration CONTACT ☎ 1:800/681*8045 Tec*h SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 3 Oregon Coast road trip
- 4 More problems for Big Sur
- 5 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 6 0NliNE : AOL MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855/999 *8045 aol MAIL 24*7
- 7 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 8 Quick road trip
- 9 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 10 Great Falls or Helena?
- 11 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 12 Boston area hotels
- 13 Santa Fe Itineray
- 14 How much cash do you travel with?
- 15 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 16 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 17 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 18 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 19 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 20 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 21 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 22 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 23 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 24 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 25 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?