This year, we are planning to visit DC for cherry blossom weekend (apr 11-13), with 5 yr old son.Looking for economical decent hotel (priority preference : very close to metro station and free breakfast). Last time, we stayed at Holiday Inn in crystal city (with your advise). it was good (but parking fee, no free breakfast), but I checked the rates, and its $140-150 now. this being a ecomonical trip, we are looking something below 100.
Ready to spent ~30 min to travel to MALL/museums. Any advise is most appreciated. Mostly we will do cherry walk, visit national history museum & a iMax movie at A&S museum.
I was checking on Hampton Inn, springfield ~ $90.
THanks in advance for help/tips.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://menintalk.com/peruvian-brew/
- 2 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/biologica-skin-care/
- 3 http://healthguidewebs.com/tact9000-led-tactical-flashlight/
- 4 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 5 http://helix6garciniareview.com/kamasutra-male-enhancement/
- 6 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 7 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/cleara-bella/
- 8 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 9 Hotel in Reno
- 10 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 11 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 12 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 13 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 14 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 15 Retiring to Tucson
- 16 Trinity Site, NM
- 17 Santa Fe Itineray
- 18 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 19 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 20 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 21 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 22 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 23 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 24 North Carolina airports
- 25 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks