This year, we are planning to visit DC for cherry blossom weekend (apr 11-13), with 5 yr old son.Looking for economical decent hotel (priority preference : very close to metro station and free breakfast). Last time, we stayed at Holiday Inn in crystal city (with your advise). it was good (but parking fee, no free breakfast), but I checked the rates, and its $140-150 now. this being a ecomonical trip, we are looking something below 100.
Ready to spent ~30 min to travel to MALL/museums. Any advise is most appreciated. Mostly we will do cherry walk, visit national history museum & a iMax movie at A&S museum.
I was checking on Hampton Inn, springfield ~ $90.
THanks in advance for help/tips.
Economical hotel for cherry blossom visit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 2 late-night DC restaurant
- 3 palm desert, CA
- 4 New York Trip
- 5 Balloon fest hotels
- 6 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 7 Philadelphia ?
- 8 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 9 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 10 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 11 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 12 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 13 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 14 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 15 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 16 Houston in September
- 17 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 18 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 19 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 20 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 21 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 22 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 23 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 24 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 25 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?