This year, we are planning to visit DC for cherry blossom weekend (apr 11-13), with 5 yr old son.Looking for economical decent hotel (priority preference : very close to metro station and free breakfast). Last time, we stayed at Holiday Inn in crystal city (with your advise). it was good (but parking fee, no free breakfast), but I checked the rates, and its $140-150 now. this being a ecomonical trip, we are looking something below 100.
Ready to spent ~30 min to travel to MALL/museums. Any advise is most appreciated. Mostly we will do cherry walk, visit national history museum & a iMax movie at A&S museum.
I was checking on Hampton Inn, springfield ~ $90.
THanks in advance for help/tips.
Economical hotel for cherry blossom visit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Questions
- 2 USA trip
- 3 Air Connections on Maui
- 4 camaro hire in waikiki
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 7 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 8 Timeshare Nightmares
- 9 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 10 How to dress in Vegas
- 11 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 12 Breckenridge in October
- 13 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 14 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 15 Orlando for Work
- 16 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 17 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 18 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 19 NBA tickets??
- 20 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 21 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 22 charlotte
- 23 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 24 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???