I really appreciate all of your advice and recommendations. I'm kinda overwhelmed with too many suggestions. So googled and checked Tripadvisors and these are the things my family might be doing and interested in.
High Line Park.
Apple Store, SoHo.
FAO Schwarz toy store.
Statue of Liberty.
Empire State Building.
'Top Of The Rock' observation deck, Rockerfeller Plaza.
Metropolitan Museum of Art
American Museum of Natural History
The High Line
Philadelphia Museum of Art
Corning Museum of Glass
Empire State Building
Statue of Liberty
New York University
Grand Central Terminal
Top of the Rock
Liberty Bell Center
New York Stock Exchange
Brookly Bridge Park
National September 11 Memorial & Museum
Central Park Zoo
New England Aquarium
Staten Island Ferry
Ocean Drive, RI(Pictures of RI touristy spots are kinda similar to the images I have for Maine so if I'm not driving too far to north, I might be interested in checking out RI for sightseeing instead)
Rhode Island Bay Cruises
National Mall, DC
Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
And we also wanna visit one national park or something similar to take in beautiful sights in addition to visit to RI if time allows but we won't do much of walking with two little kids. Just driving along and taking photos at view points.
Outlet mall and famous mall shopping, eating delicious food from time to time.
These are pretty much what my family wants to do on our trip this time.
I have already paid for a rental car, SUV and I have to drive wherever I go. Sometimes I might leave my SUV at a hotel but even in New York, walking with 2 little kids might be exhausting with carrying strollers up and down so on. So I'm planning to drive unless it's the stupidiest thing in the world. And since everybody says it's difficult to drive because of parking in New York and DC, I might finish cities sooner like instead of 4 days in New York, I might spend 3 days in New York and spend spare time in checking out National Parks or beautiful places like cliff walks and so on.
Am I thinking okay? And I don't want to start from DC and go farther away, I'd rather start from farthest point and get closer to DC where I need to catch a flight.
I really appreciate all your inputs and recommendations.
Thank you again. = ]
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 OMG
- 3 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 4 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 5 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 6 http://skinsephora.com/borealis-cream-review/
- 7 Florida beach vacation
- 8 Florida keys trip
- 9 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 10 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 11 Hawaii Help
- 12 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 13 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 14 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 15 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 16 HAWAII; HELP!
- 17 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 18 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 19 Coffee in Boston?
- 20 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 22 Change planes in Atlanta
- 23 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.