I really appreciate all of your advice and recommendations. I'm kinda overwhelmed with too many suggestions. So googled and checked Tripadvisors and these are the things my family might be doing and interested in.
High Line Park.
Apple Store, SoHo.
FAO Schwarz toy store.
Statue of Liberty.
Empire State Building.
'Top Of The Rock' observation deck, Rockerfeller Plaza.
Metropolitan Museum of Art
American Museum of Natural History
The High Line
Philadelphia Museum of Art
Corning Museum of Glass
Empire State Building
Statue of Liberty
New York University
Grand Central Terminal
Top of the Rock
Liberty Bell Center
New York Stock Exchange
Brookly Bridge Park
National September 11 Memorial & Museum
Central Park Zoo
New England Aquarium
Staten Island Ferry
Ocean Drive, RI(Pictures of RI touristy spots are kinda similar to the images I have for Maine so if I'm not driving too far to north, I might be interested in checking out RI for sightseeing instead)
Rhode Island Bay Cruises
National Mall, DC
Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
And we also wanna visit one national park or something similar to take in beautiful sights in addition to visit to RI if time allows but we won't do much of walking with two little kids. Just driving along and taking photos at view points.
Outlet mall and famous mall shopping, eating delicious food from time to time.
These are pretty much what my family wants to do on our trip this time.
I have already paid for a rental car, SUV and I have to drive wherever I go. Sometimes I might leave my SUV at a hotel but even in New York, walking with 2 little kids might be exhausting with carrying strollers up and down so on. So I'm planning to drive unless it's the stupidiest thing in the world. And since everybody says it's difficult to drive because of parking in New York and DC, I might finish cities sooner like instead of 4 days in New York, I might spend 3 days in New York and spend spare time in checking out National Parks or beautiful places like cliff walks and so on.
Am I thinking okay? And I don't want to start from DC and go farther away, I'd rather start from farthest point and get closer to DC where I need to catch a flight.
I really appreciate all your inputs and recommendations.
Thank you again. = ]
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementbase.com/juvarelle-serum
- 2 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 3 Maui - luau question
- 4 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 5 Bryce and Zion planning
- 6 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 7 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 8 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 9 Austin, Hotel
- 10 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
- 11 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 12 June trip to Colorado HELP
- 13 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 14 Colorado Itinerary
- 15 Rocky Mountain High...king
- 16 SW Colorado Itinerary
- 17 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 18 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July
- 19 US Trip
- 20 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 21 Philly Itinerary Help
- 22 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 23 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 24 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 25 Boston Restaurant suggestion
East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.