I am taking a last minute road trip for the month of July. I will be traveling the East coast of the states starting in Florida (Tampa area) which is where I live. Im not quite sure how far North I want to go, yet it will be at least to Maryland seeing as how I have a lot of family there. Anyway, I need some ideas of where to go and visit. I will be traveling alone and want to have a great experience. See amazing places, meet new people, just overall have a great time and appreciate places Ive never seen. Hopefully I can get some ideas from all of you because I only have 3 weeks to put this trip together! Im not very familiar with the roads other than I95 seeing as thats how I always get to MD. So if you have ideas can you also let me know how far out of the way it might be...anything is appreciated!
East Coast Road Trip
- 1 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 2 Help with NYC transit
- 3 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 4 Boston Area College Tour
- 5 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 6 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 7 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 8 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 9 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 10 build a nice website
- 11 Red Leather Sofa
- 12 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 13 Albuquerque to Denver
- 14 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 15 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 16 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 17 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 18 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 Williamsburg VA
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Restos in Boca Raton
- 24 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 25 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it