I am taking a last minute road trip for the month of July. I will be traveling the East coast of the states starting in Florida (Tampa area) which is where I live. Im not quite sure how far North I want to go, yet it will be at least to Maryland seeing as how I have a lot of family there. Anyway, I need some ideas of where to go and visit. I will be traveling alone and want to have a great experience. See amazing places, meet new people, just overall have a great time and appreciate places Ive never seen. Hopefully I can get some ideas from all of you because I only have 3 weeks to put this trip together! Im not very familiar with the roads other than I95 seeing as thats how I always get to MD. So if you have ideas can you also let me know how far out of the way it might be...anything is appreciated!
East Coast Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 5 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 6 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 10 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 13 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 14 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions