I am taking a last minute road trip for the month of July. I will be traveling the East coast of the states starting in Florida (Tampa area) which is where I live. Im not quite sure how far North I want to go, yet it will be at least to Maryland seeing as how I have a lot of family there. Anyway, I need some ideas of where to go and visit. I will be traveling alone and want to have a great experience. See amazing places, meet new people, just overall have a great time and appreciate places Ive never seen. Hopefully I can get some ideas from all of you because I only have 3 weeks to put this trip together! Im not very familiar with the roads other than I95 seeing as thats how I always get to MD. So if you have ideas can you also let me know how far out of the way it might be...anything is appreciated!
East Coast Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Book of Mormon review
- 2 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 3 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 4 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 5 Yosemite Lodging
- 6 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 7 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 8 Worst Restaurants in America
- 9 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 10 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 13 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 14 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Arches National Park in a day
- 17 SFO International Airport
- 18 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 19 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 20 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 21 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 22 Fall color yet?
- 23 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions