I am taking a last minute road trip for the month of July. I will be traveling the East coast of the states starting in Florida (Tampa area) which is where I live. Im not quite sure how far North I want to go, yet it will be at least to Maryland seeing as how I have a lot of family there. Anyway, I need some ideas of where to go and visit. I will be traveling alone and want to have a great experience. See amazing places, meet new people, just overall have a great time and appreciate places Ive never seen. Hopefully I can get some ideas from all of you because I only have 3 weeks to put this trip together! Im not very familiar with the roads other than I95 seeing as thats how I always get to MD. So if you have ideas can you also let me know how far out of the way it might be...anything is appreciated!
East Coast Road Trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel near Public Theater
- 2 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 3 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 4 Oahu Information
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 One day in Washington DC
- 7 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 8 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 9 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 13 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 14 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 15 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 16 San Antonio
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 Key West on NYE
- 19 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 22 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 23 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 24 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 25 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?