Just wondering if you could offer advice on a road trip for myself and my boyfriend for our honeymoon in September this year, we are from the UK? We are planning to drive from Miami to Florida, fly from Florida to Washington DC and then drive through Baltimore and Philadelphia to New York. I have started planning the trip to take in sights such as Everglades, historical sights in Washington DC etc though very little else. I see from forum posts already that Naples and the Keys are good places to visit? We are interested in most things, but mainly wildlife and relaxing for me and historical places of interest for my boyfriend. As this is our honeymoon we want to make it a really good trip and plan to spend two - three weeks on our whole trip. We have been to Disney, so are ok to miss this out this time. Any help / advice you can give would be very much appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 2 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 3 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 4 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 5 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 6 http://www.replennagereviews.com/tvolve-facts/
- 7 Yellowstone
- 8 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 9 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 10 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 11 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 12 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 13 San Antonio shopping
- 14 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 15 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 16 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 17 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 18 First Trip to New Mexico
- 19 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 20 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 21 Which island for R&R?
- 22 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 23 blue ridge parkway?
- 24 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 25 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter