Just wondering if you could offer advice on a road trip for myself and my boyfriend for our honeymoon in September this year, we are from the UK? We are planning to drive from Miami to Florida, fly from Florida to Washington DC and then drive through Baltimore and Philadelphia to New York. I have started planning the trip to take in sights such as Everglades, historical sights in Washington DC etc though very little else. I see from forum posts already that Naples and the Keys are good places to visit? We are interested in most things, but mainly wildlife and relaxing for me and historical places of interest for my boyfriend. As this is our honeymoon we want to make it a really good trip and plan to spend two - three weeks on our whole trip. We have been to Disney, so are ok to miss this out this time. Any help / advice you can give would be very much appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 2 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 3 Lake Champlain, VT
- 4 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 5 5 Days near Denver
- 6 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 7 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 8 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 9 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 10 Boston Ideas
- 11 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 12 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 13 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 14 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 15 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 16 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 17 4 Days in Juneau?
- 18 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 19 hotel in NYC
- 20 20 Days Road Trip
- 21 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 22 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 23 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 24 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 25 A week in Ohau - what to do?