Just wondering if you could offer advice on a road trip for myself and my boyfriend for our honeymoon in September this year, we are from the UK? We are planning to drive from Miami to Florida, fly from Florida to Washington DC and then drive through Baltimore and Philadelphia to New York. I have started planning the trip to take in sights such as Everglades, historical sights in Washington DC etc though very little else. I see from forum posts already that Naples and the Keys are good places to visit? We are interested in most things, but mainly wildlife and relaxing for me and historical places of interest for my boyfriend. As this is our honeymoon we want to make it a really good trip and plan to spend two - three weeks on our whole trip. We have been to Disney, so are ok to miss this out this time. Any help / advice you can give would be very much appreciated. Thanks
East Coast Drive from Miami to New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brooklyn why?
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 4 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 5 New York City Restaurants
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 WISCONSIN
- 9 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 14 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 Dining in D.C.
- 19 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 20 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 21 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 22 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 23 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 24 Colorado in the summer!
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH