Just wondering if you could offer advice on a road trip for myself and my boyfriend for our honeymoon in September this year, we are from the UK? We are planning to drive from Miami to Florida, fly from Florida to Washington DC and then drive through Baltimore and Philadelphia to New York. I have started planning the trip to take in sights such as Everglades, historical sights in Washington DC etc though very little else. I see from forum posts already that Naples and the Keys are good places to visit? We are interested in most things, but mainly wildlife and relaxing for me and historical places of interest for my boyfriend. As this is our honeymoon we want to make it a really good trip and plan to spend two - three weeks on our whole trip. We have been to Disney, so are ok to miss this out this time. Any help / advice you can give would be very much appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number_OH
- 2 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 3 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 4 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 5 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 6 Muir Woods in October
- 7 help me plan a Cali trip
- 8 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 9 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 10 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 11 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 12 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 13 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 14 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 15 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 16 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 17 Mesa Verde question
- 18 Planning our Move
- 19 Wilmington DE questions
- 20 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 22 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 23 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 24 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 25 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire