Just wondering if you could offer advice on a road trip for myself and my boyfriend for our honeymoon in September this year, we are from the UK? We are planning to drive from Miami to Florida, fly from Florida to Washington DC and then drive through Baltimore and Philadelphia to New York. I have started planning the trip to take in sights such as Everglades, historical sights in Washington DC etc though very little else. I see from forum posts already that Naples and the Keys are good places to visit? We are interested in most things, but mainly wildlife and relaxing for me and historical places of interest for my boyfriend. As this is our honeymoon we want to make it a really good trip and plan to spend two - three weeks on our whole trip. We have been to Disney, so are ok to miss this out this time. Any help / advice you can give would be very much appreciated. Thanks
East Coast Drive from Miami to New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 4 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 5 Vegas hotels for families
- 6 Apartment Rentals DC
- 7 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 8 Round trip from Chicago
- 9 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 10 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 11 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 12 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 13 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 14 Tour companies
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 17 Zion to Albuquerque
- 18 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 19 Quick Trip to NYC
- 20 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 21 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 22 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 23 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 24 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 25 4th thread on East Coast trip.