We are contemplating a trip in mid to late Sept to this area. We would fly in and out of La Plata Airport. Our goal is to see fall colors in the area and do some hiking.
Please give some advice about where we might concentrate our days- thinking about spending first two days in Durango, spend next two or three days in Ouray, on to Telluride for a night or two, then Mesa Verde for three nights.
Is this circle drive reasonable and worthwhile ? The other option would be to spend more days in Ouray , skip Telluride and come back down to Mesa Verde via Durango, with the 3 nights in Mesa Verde.
I appreciate any advice you can pass along. Thanks !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/radix-eye-cream/
- 2 다빈치 ◎☆홈 피 = KTX449.컴 ♧
- 3 바다이야기어플 ≪접속주소 :【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 4 Eastern Seaboard
- 5 Miami airport--safety??
- 6 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 7 Carlsbad Emergency Locksmith | LockTechs
- 8 Harmony Thai Massage Houston
- 9 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 10 US whole month of January where to
- 11 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 12 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 13 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 14 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 15 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 16 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 17 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 18 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 19 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 20 Cleveland West Side Market
- 21 Recent Spam Attacks
- 22 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 23 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 24 Maui - luau question
- 25 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan