We are contemplating a trip in mid to late Sept to this area. We would fly in and out of La Plata Airport. Our goal is to see fall colors in the area and do some hiking.
Please give some advice about where we might concentrate our days- thinking about spending first two days in Durango, spend next two or three days in Ouray, on to Telluride for a night or two, then Mesa Verde for three nights.
Is this circle drive reasonable and worthwhile ? The other option would be to spend more days in Ouray , skip Telluride and come back down to Mesa Verde via Durango, with the 3 nights in Mesa Verde.
I appreciate any advice you can pass along. Thanks !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/bellalift/
- 2 San Diego VRBO area
- 3 NeuActive - Best Organic Anti-Aging Serum Skin Care
- 4 Zyflex - This Supplement Can Increase Male Enhancement
- 5 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 6 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 7 Glacier National Park 2018
- 8 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 9 Muir Woods in October
- 10 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 11 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 12 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 13 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 14 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 15 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 16 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 17 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 18 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 19 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 20 Colorado Shows Off
- 21 New England Tour
- 22 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 23 help me plan a Cali trip
- 24 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 25 10-hour MIA layover ideas?