We are contemplating a trip in mid to late Sept to this area. We would fly in and out of La Plata Airport. Our goal is to see fall colors in the area and do some hiking.
Please give some advice about where we might concentrate our days- thinking about spending first two days in Durango, spend next two or three days in Ouray, on to Telluride for a night or two, then Mesa Verde for three nights.
Is this circle drive reasonable and worthwhile ? The other option would be to spend more days in Ouray , skip Telluride and come back down to Mesa Verde via Durango, with the 3 nights in Mesa Verde.
I appreciate any advice you can pass along. Thanks !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 2 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/vitalpeak-xt
- 3 --->>>>> http://trexmusclesite.com/antiagen/
- 4 Matthew Krivitsky
- 5 http://www.supplement2go.com/blackcore-edge/
- 6 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 7 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 8 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/antiagen-ageless-facial-cream/
- 9 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/vitalpeak-xt-review/
- 10 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/bisou-cream/
- 11 http://justantiagingcare.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 12 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/forskolin-honest-review-2016/
- 13 http://megacleanseradvice.com/vitalpeak-xt-reviews/
- 14 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 15 san fransisco to crater lake
- 16 Southern history- walkable cities
- 17 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/nitrobuild-plus/
- 18 Steamboat in August
- 19 Desert Southwest
- 20 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 21 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 22 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 23 Zion and Bryce in July
- 24 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 25 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?