I'm planning to explore Alaska in early or middle June in 2013 with my family for 10 days (excluding 1 day in the flight). I'm interested in visiting Denali naitonal park, Gates of the Arctic National Park, Fairbanks, Valdez, Steward and Homer. What's the temperature during this time? I think it's still be cool right? Really hope some flowers already start to bloom~ Are 9 days enough to visit these attractions? I will rent a car in Anchorage. Where can i find the distance between each attractions?
Really hope i can get some tips and information here. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 2 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 3 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 4 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 5 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 6 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 7 Road Trippin' I-94, I-90, I-5, I-70, & I-80
- 8 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 9 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 10 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 11 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 12 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 13 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 14 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 15 limited mobility for Savannah
- 16 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 17 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 18 Northwest Passage
- 19 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 20 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 21 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 22 Northwest Car Trip
- 23 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 24 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 25 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!