I'm planning to explore Alaska in early or middle June in 2013 with my family for 10 days (excluding 1 day in the flight). I'm interested in visiting Denali naitonal park, Gates of the Arctic National Park, Fairbanks, Valdez, Steward and Homer. What's the temperature during this time? I think it's still be cool right? Really hope some flowers already start to bloom~ Are 9 days enough to visit these attractions? I will rent a car in Anchorage. Where can i find the distance between each attractions?
Really hope i can get some tips and information here. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 2 Visiting New York State
- 3 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 4 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 5 4th of July in Chicago
- 6 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 7 Yosemite Hike
- 8 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 9 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 10 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 11 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 12 Bucket List
- 13 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 14 Colorado Hiking in September
- 15 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 18 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 19 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 20 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 21 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 22 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 23 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 24 48 Hours in NYC
- 25 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast