I'm planning to explore Alaska in early or middle June in 2013 with my family for 10 days (excluding 1 day in the flight). I'm interested in visiting Denali naitonal park, Gates of the Arctic National Park, Fairbanks, Valdez, Steward and Homer. What's the temperature during this time? I think it's still be cool right? Really hope some flowers already start to bloom~ Are 9 days enough to visit these attractions? I will rent a car in Anchorage. Where can i find the distance between each attractions?
Really hope i can get some tips and information here. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 2 Traveling Alone
- 3 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 4 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 5 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 6 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 7 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 8 Glacier National Park
- 9 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 10 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 11 Vegas with toddler twins
- 12 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 13 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 14 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 15 Arizona in late January
- 16 New Mexico in May
- 17 Las Vegas Vacation
- 18 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 19 disneyland
- 20 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 21 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida
- 22 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 23 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 24 OHare car service north suburbs
- 25 California Coast in January