I'm planning to explore Alaska in early or middle June in 2013 with my family for 10 days (excluding 1 day in the flight). I'm interested in visiting Denali naitonal park, Gates of the Arctic National Park, Fairbanks, Valdez, Steward and Homer. What's the temperature during this time? I think it's still be cool right? Really hope some flowers already start to bloom~ Are 9 days enough to visit these attractions? I will rent a car in Anchorage. Where can i find the distance between each attractions?
Really hope i can get some tips and information here. Thank you!
driving in alaska
- 1 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 2 build a nice website
- 3 Red Leather Sofa
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Albuquerque to Denver
- 6 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 7 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 8 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 9 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 10 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 11 Using public transit in San Diego
- 12 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 13 Williamsburg VA
- 14 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 15 A Visit to Charleston
- 16 Restos in Boca Raton
- 17 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 18 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 19 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 20 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 21 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 22 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 23 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 24 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 25 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake