I'm planning to explore Alaska in early or middle June in 2013 with my family for 10 days (excluding 1 day in the flight). I'm interested in visiting Denali naitonal park, Gates of the Arctic National Park, Fairbanks, Valdez, Steward and Homer. What's the temperature during this time? I think it's still be cool right? Really hope some flowers already start to bloom~ Are 9 days enough to visit these attractions? I will rent a car in Anchorage. Where can i find the distance between each attractions?
Really hope i can get some tips and information here. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 2 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 3 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/derma-vibrance/
- 4 Derma Vibrance Skin Serum
- 5 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 6 International transferring planes at CDG
- 7 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 8 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 9 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 10 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 11 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 12 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 13 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 14 blue ridge parkway?
- 15 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 16 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 17 San Diego, mission valley
- 18 First Trip to New Mexico
- 19 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 20 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 21 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 22 November redwoods trip
- 23 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 24 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 25 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food