I'm planning to explore Alaska in early or middle June in 2013 with my family for 10 days (excluding 1 day in the flight). I'm interested in visiting Denali naitonal park, Gates of the Arctic National Park, Fairbanks, Valdez, Steward and Homer. What's the temperature during this time? I think it's still be cool right? Really hope some flowers already start to bloom~ Are 9 days enough to visit these attractions? I will rent a car in Anchorage. Where can i find the distance between each attractions?
Really hope i can get some tips and information here. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 2 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 3 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 4 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 5 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 6 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 7 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 8 Alcatrez sold out
- 9 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 10 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 11 WA to CT
- 12 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 13 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 14 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 15 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 16 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 17 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 18 Maine weather and temps
- 19 L.A. and Sequoia
- 20 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 21 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 22 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 23 Broadway
- 24 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 25 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....