I'm planning to explore Alaska in early or middle June in 2013 with my family for 10 days (excluding 1 day in the flight). I'm interested in visiting Denali naitonal park, Gates of the Arctic National Park, Fairbanks, Valdez, Steward and Homer. What's the temperature during this time? I think it's still be cool right? Really hope some flowers already start to bloom~ Are 9 days enough to visit these attractions? I will rent a car in Anchorage. Where can i find the distance between each attractions?
Really hope i can get some tips and information here. Thank you!
driving in alaska
- 1 Google I/O 2013: an Android developer's preview
- 2 Boston Area College Tour
- 3 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 4 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 5 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 6 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 7 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 8 build a nice website
- 9 Red Leather Sofa
- 10 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 11 Albuquerque to Denver
- 12 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 13 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 14 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 15 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 16 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 17 Using public transit in San Diego
- 18 Williamsburg VA
- 19 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 20 A Visit to Charleston
- 21 Restos in Boca Raton
- 22 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 23 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 24 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 25 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help