I'll be driving from Niagara Falls, NY, to central New Hampshire in late July. The best driving route on the map appears to be I-90, a toll road. We don't have many of those on the West Coast but I have driven them in Italy and they were very expensive. Does anyone know much would it cost to drive the I-90 from Buffalo to Albany, NY? Any recommendations or alteratives? Our focus on this leg of the trip is to get there quickly. Many thanks!
Driving I-90 toll cost?
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 3 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 4 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 5 Hotel near Public Theater
- 6 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 7 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 8 Oahu Information
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 One day in Washington DC
- 11 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 12 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 13 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 14 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 18 San Antonio
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 Key West on NYE
- 21 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 22 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 23 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 24 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 25 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond