We are driving from NJ to visit family in Atlanta at the end of the month. Out two daughters are ages 11 and 8. We'd like to stop overnight somewhere to break up the trip. We'll be taking route 81 to Charlotte. Any suggestions on where to spend the night?
Driving from Northern NJ to Atlanta w/ two kids....
View all United States activity »
- 1 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 2 hotel near Met NYC
- 3 Where should I move to?
- 4 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 5 St. Augustine, Florida
- 6 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Fripp island
- 11 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 12 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 13 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 14 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 17 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 18 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 19 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Hotel near Public Theater
- 22 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 23 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles