We are driving from NJ to visit family in Atlanta at the end of the month. Out two daughters are ages 11 and 8. We'd like to stop overnight somewhere to break up the trip. We'll be taking route 81 to Charlotte. Any suggestions on where to spend the night?
Driving from Northern NJ to Atlanta w/ two kids....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 2 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 3 Scenic Drive PhantomCanyon Road - Florissant to Canon City, CO
- 4 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 5 NOLA trip report Feb 1-8
- 6 San Andreas fault near San Francisco?
- 7 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 8 Surviving in Yellowstone . . . Camping?
- 9 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 10 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 11 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 12 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 13 Road Trip: U pick 'em - FLA to Yellowstone or FLA to Maine?
- 14 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 15 Yellowstone trip planning help
- 16 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 17 Backpacking in April
- 18 Upstate New York/Upper Hudson River Valley Weekend
- 19 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 20 San Diego to Seattle
- 21 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 22 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 23 NYC play advice needed
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 Best Fried Chicken in Charleston