Would like some advice or information about driving from Albuquerque to Austin/Galveston. How long would it take? Is it interesting? What might you see? or is it better to fly from Albuquerque to Houston/Austin and hire a car to see the surrounding area? Have about 12 days, would like to have 2 days in Galveston, 1 San Antonio, 4 days in Austin and then see the surrounding areas.
Driving from Albuquerque to Austin/Galveston
View all United States activity »
- 1 Best City in FL for truck driving jobs
- 2 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 3 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 4 NYC theater prefix dinner restaurant recommendations?
- 5 West Coast Road Trip
- 6 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 7 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 8 SmarterVegas Question
- 9 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 10 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 11 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point
- 12 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 13 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 14 South Haven, Michigan in the winter
- 15 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 16 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 17 Drivable vacation spot from central NJ for 4-5 days??
- 18 Quick trip on US34 to Estes Park/Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 20 Aspen/Snowmass questions
- 21 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 22 SF Activities
- 23 Trip to New Orleans
- 24 Portland, Oregon hotel question
- 25 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February