Is the better view you'd get driving north to south worth the angst of driving along the edge? We plan to go from Mendocino to Santa Barbara one direction (or vice versa), making a loop with Yosemite the other way in mid September.
Drive the California coast north to south or south to north?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 2 New England September
- 3 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 4 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 5 Active Vacation
- 6 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 7 Cross Country RV Trip
- 8 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 9 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 10 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 11 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 12 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 13 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 14 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 15 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 16 Portland, OR hotel question
- 17 Northern California in February
- 18 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 19 Mother Daughter Trip
- 20 Yosemite in Winter
- 21 Florida or caribbean
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Orlando in March
- 24 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 25 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side