Is the better view you'd get driving north to south worth the angst of driving along the edge? We plan to go from Mendocino to Santa Barbara one direction (or vice versa), making a loop with Yosemite the other way in mid September.
Drive the California coast north to south or south to north?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 2 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 3 10 day trip
- 4 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 5 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 6 Venice tourist travel pass
- 7 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 8 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 9 Crossville, TN in March
- 10 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Utah restaurants
- 13 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 14 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 15 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 16 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 17 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 18 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 19 Short Road Trip California Arizona – Less than a week
- 20 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 21 Help with road trip - San Fran to Whister
- 22 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 23 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 24 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 25 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?