My fiance and I are headed to Disney World the first weekend in December together. We have no children and figured that we would go by ourselves before we had them!
I want to make dinner reservations for 3 of the nights that we are there. Can anyone please give suggestions in and out of the park that would be good for two 29 year olds? Also, I am confused by how you make dinner reservations in Epcot, so any information that you can give there would be helpful too!
Additionally, any other suggestions for our long weekend (including and not including food) are MUCH appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 2 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 3 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 4 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 5 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 6 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 7 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 8 Where to stay in Big Bear/Snow Summit, California to ski?
- 9 Christmas in Colorado
- 10 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 11 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 12 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 13 JFK to Washington
- 14 Where to live in the North East
- 15 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 16 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 19 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 20 Houston during hurricane
- 21 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 22 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 23 Phoenix for the weekend
- 24 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 25 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations