My fiance and I are headed to Disney World the first weekend in December together. We have no children and figured that we would go by ourselves before we had them!
I want to make dinner reservations for 3 of the nights that we are there. Can anyone please give suggestions in and out of the park that would be good for two 29 year olds? Also, I am confused by how you make dinner reservations in Epcot, so any information that you can give there would be helpful too!
Additionally, any other suggestions for our long weekend (including and not including food) are MUCH appreciated!
Disney World with NO KIDS!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 2 Lewis and Clark route
- 3 Itinerary opinions
- 4 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 5 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 6 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 7 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 8 Will have five days in Savannah
- 9 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 10 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 11 Need some shade in Key West
- 12 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 13 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 14 New England in the fall
- 15 Our perfect day in Key West
- 16 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 17 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 18 Mesa Verde
- 19 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 20 Long Beach Aquarium Trip
- 21 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 22 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 23 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 24 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 25 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers