My fiance and I are headed to Disney World the first weekend in December together. We have no children and figured that we would go by ourselves before we had them!
I want to make dinner reservations for 3 of the nights that we are there. Can anyone please give suggestions in and out of the park that would be good for two 29 year olds? Also, I am confused by how you make dinner reservations in Epcot, so any information that you can give there would be helpful too!
Additionally, any other suggestions for our long weekend (including and not including food) are MUCH appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone
- 2 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 3 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 4 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 5 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 6 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 7 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 8 costco Big island
- 9 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 10 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 11 Which island for R&R?
- 12 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 13 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 14 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 15 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 16 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 17 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 20 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 21 November redwoods trip
- 22 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 23 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 24 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 25 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)