My fiance and I are headed to Disney World the first weekend in December together. We have no children and figured that we would go by ourselves before we had them!
I want to make dinner reservations for 3 of the nights that we are there. Can anyone please give suggestions in and out of the park that would be good for two 29 year olds? Also, I am confused by how you make dinner reservations in Epcot, so any information that you can give there would be helpful too!
Additionally, any other suggestions for our long weekend (including and not including food) are MUCH appreciated!
Disney World with NO KIDS!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 6 Colorado in the summer!
- 7 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 12 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 13 Brooklyn why?
- 14 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 15 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 16 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 17 Kennedy Space Center
- 18 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 19 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 20 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 21 5 week in US/Mexico
- 22 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 23 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 24 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint