My fiance and I are headed to Disney World the first weekend in December together. We have no children and figured that we would go by ourselves before we had them!
I want to make dinner reservations for 3 of the nights that we are there. Can anyone please give suggestions in and out of the park that would be good for two 29 year olds? Also, I am confused by how you make dinner reservations in Epcot, so any information that you can give there would be helpful too!
Additionally, any other suggestions for our long weekend (including and not including food) are MUCH appreciated!
Disney World with NO KIDS!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Manhattan
- 2 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 3 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 4 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 5 California & French Polynesia
- 6 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 7 American Honeymoon in March
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 10 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 11 How to dress in Vegas
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 14 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 15 St Patrick's renovations
- 16 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 19 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 20 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 21 From Seattle airport to the city
- 22 General Utah planning questions
- 23 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 24 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 25 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015