My fiance and I are headed to Disney World the first weekend in December together. We have no children and figured that we would go by ourselves before we had them!
I want to make dinner reservations for 3 of the nights that we are there. Can anyone please give suggestions in and out of the park that would be good for two 29 year olds? Also, I am confused by how you make dinner reservations in Epcot, so any information that you can give there would be helpful too!
Additionally, any other suggestions for our long weekend (including and not including food) are MUCH appreciated!
Disney World with NO KIDS!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 2 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 3 united and carry-ons
- 4 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 5 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 6 Cape Cod in early April
- 7 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 8 Backpacking in April
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 replica designer handbags
- 11 Portland Maine Hotels
- 12 San Diego parks and attractions
- 13 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 14 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 15 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 16 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 17 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 20 USA with a 3 year old
- 21 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 24 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 25 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road