My fiance and I are headed to Disney World the first weekend in December together. We have no children and figured that we would go by ourselves before we had them!
I want to make dinner reservations for 3 of the nights that we are there. Can anyone please give suggestions in and out of the park that would be good for two 29 year olds? Also, I am confused by how you make dinner reservations in Epcot, so any information that you can give there would be helpful too!
Additionally, any other suggestions for our long weekend (including and not including food) are MUCH appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 2 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 3 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 4 Northwest Car Trip
- 5 HELP DESK LINE Yahoo MAIL techn** support TOLL FREE no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 6 HELPLINE*Yahoo technical support phn no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 7 Error Yahoo technical support phn no*☛☎1800*540*6830☛☎
- 8 ANY ISSUSE CONTACT TOLL FREE NO☛☎18005406830 ☛☎ TECH SUPPORT
- 9 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 10 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 11 Northwest Passage
- 12 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 13 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 14 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 15 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 16 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 17 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 18 Sonoma
- 19 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 20 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 21 Alaska cruise
- 22 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 23 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 24 101 closure
- 25 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route