My fiance and I are headed to Disney World the first weekend in December together. We have no children and figured that we would go by ourselves before we had them!
I want to make dinner reservations for 3 of the nights that we are there. Can anyone please give suggestions in and out of the park that would be good for two 29 year olds? Also, I am confused by how you make dinner reservations in Epcot, so any information that you can give there would be helpful too!
Additionally, any other suggestions for our long weekend (including and not including food) are MUCH appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 2 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 3 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 4 Mountain Honeymoon
- 5 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 6 Richmond, VA Fodor's fans?
- 7 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 8 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 9 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 10 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 11 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 12 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 13 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 14 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 15 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 16 Which city/area in Alaska to choose?
- 17 Traveling from SeaTac airport to Sequim, WA
- 18 Seattle Kitsay Airporter
- 19 Short weekend in Seattle
- 20 LV: Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall...?
- 21 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 22 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 23 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 24 I-15 Drive LV to St George
- 25 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama