My fiance and I are headed to Disney World the first weekend in December together. We have no children and figured that we would go by ourselves before we had them!
I want to make dinner reservations for 3 of the nights that we are there. Can anyone please give suggestions in and out of the park that would be good for two 29 year olds? Also, I am confused by how you make dinner reservations in Epcot, so any information that you can give there would be helpful too!
Additionally, any other suggestions for our long weekend (including and not including food) are MUCH appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 2 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 3 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 4 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 5 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 6 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 7 Wine Country
- 8 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 9 I95
- 10 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 11 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 12 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 13 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 14 Uber boston
- 15 Pt Everglades to fll
- 16 Change planes in Atlanta
- 17 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 18 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 19 Restaurants in Mesa
- 20 a short trip to san francisco
- 21 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 22 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 23 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 24 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 25 Labor Day in Key West...Literally