My fiance and I are headed to Disney World the first weekend in December together. We have no children and figured that we would go by ourselves before we had them!
I want to make dinner reservations for 3 of the nights that we are there. Can anyone please give suggestions in and out of the park that would be good for two 29 year olds? Also, I am confused by how you make dinner reservations in Epcot, so any information that you can give there would be helpful too!
Additionally, any other suggestions for our long weekend (including and not including food) are MUCH appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 2 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 3 Do you want Repair your Computer?
- 4 Arizona in winter
- 5 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 6 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 7 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 8 Currency and hotels
- 9 Vegas with toddler twins
- 10 Las Vegas Vacation
- 11 OHare car service north suburbs
- 12 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 14 disneyland
- 15 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 16 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 17 Key West
- 18 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 19 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 20 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 21 moving to Florida
- 22 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 23 DC restaurant report
- 24 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 25 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip