Is it possible for one person to use it the first half (days 1-3) and then a different family member to use it the other half (days 4-5)? I know that they have biometric readers, but don't know how strict they have become lately. In other parks, when the biometric readers were incorrect, they would just reset it.
Disney 5-Day ticket - two different people using it
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 2 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 3 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 4 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 5 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 6 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 7 Las Vegas must sees
- 8 adams morgan - safety
- 9 Morning in miami
- 10 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 11 Grand Marais?
- 12 Grand Teton in October
- 13 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 14 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 15 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 16 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 17 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 18 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 19 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 20 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 21 US Southwest
- 22 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 23 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 24 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour