Is it possible for one person to use it the first half (days 1-3) and then a different family member to use it the other half (days 4-5)? I know that they have biometric readers, but don't know how strict they have become lately. In other parks, when the biometric readers were incorrect, they would just reset it.
Disney 5-Day ticket - two different people using it
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 2 Tucson area flooding
- 3 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 4 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 5 Boston suggestions
- 6 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 7 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 8 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 10 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 11 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 12 Ben Landa
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 15 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 16 Looking for Next Destination
- 17 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 18 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 19 West Coast Road Trip
- 20 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 21 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 22 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 23 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 24 first time in AZ
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?