Is it possible for one person to use it the first half (days 1-3) and then a different family member to use it the other half (days 4-5)? I know that they have biometric readers, but don't know how strict they have become lately. In other parks, when the biometric readers were incorrect, they would just reset it.
Disney 5-Day ticket - two different people using it
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 3 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 4 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 8 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 9 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 10 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 11 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 15 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 16 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 17 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Denver in a half day
- 20 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 21 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 22 Oahu ideas
- 23 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 24 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 25 Best places to move to Florida?