Is it possible for one person to use it the first half (days 1-3) and then a different family member to use it the other half (days 4-5)? I know that they have biometric readers, but don't know how strict they have become lately. In other parks, when the biometric readers were incorrect, they would just reset it.
Disney 5-Day ticket - two different people using it
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 Richmond highlights?
- 4 Broadway this week
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 Washington DC in Spring?
- 7 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 8 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 9 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 10 Weekend in NYC
- 11 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 14 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 15 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 16 New York, New York...
- 17 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 18 trains in Europe
- 19 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 20 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 21 USA trip
- 22 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 23 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 24 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 25 Cedar Point / Put In Bay