Is it possible for one person to use it the first half (days 1-3) and then a different family member to use it the other half (days 4-5)? I know that they have biometric readers, but don't know how strict they have become lately. In other parks, when the biometric readers were incorrect, they would just reset it.
Disney 5-Day ticket - two different people using it
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 2 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 5 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 6 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 7 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 8 Sea world San Diego
- 9 Seattle in April
- 10 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 11 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 12 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 13 Maui - Haleakala
- 14 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 15 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 16 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 17 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 18 California San Diego area lodging
- 19 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 20 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 21 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 22 Kauai Garden tours
- 23 Utah 2
- 24 Las Vegas in March
- 25 Chicago to New England Road trip