Hello, We'll be staying in a hotel in Times Square and I'd like directions by subway to board the Staten Island Ferry. We are using it just as a tourist ride. Any special directions on boarding, area to sit, etc.? Do we need to disembark before returning? How much time should we alot for this venture. We're short on time with this visit. Feedback would be welcomed. Also, we're going in mid-December and plan this event for a Monday or Tuesday...day?...evening?
Directions to Staten Island Ferry, NYC, please.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 2 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 3 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 6 NW Houston restaurant help
- 7 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 8 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 11 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 12 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 13 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 14 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 17 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 18 charleston during Christmas Week
- 19 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 20 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 23 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation