Hello, We'll be staying in a hotel in Times Square and I'd like directions by subway to board the Staten Island Ferry. We are using it just as a tourist ride. Any special directions on boarding, area to sit, etc.? Do we need to disembark before returning? How much time should we alot for this venture. We're short on time with this visit. Feedback would be welcomed. Also, we're going in mid-December and plan this event for a Monday or Tuesday...day?...evening?
Directions to Staten Island Ferry, NYC, please.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 2 Florida St George's Island
- 3 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 6 Washington DC in Spring?
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 9 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 10 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 11 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 14 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 15 Weekend in NYC
- 16 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 17 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 18 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 19 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 20 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 21 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 22 Breckenridge in October
- 23 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 24 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 25 Richmond highlights?