Hello, We'll be staying in a hotel in Times Square and I'd like directions by subway to board the Staten Island Ferry. We are using it just as a tourist ride. Any special directions on boarding, area to sit, etc.? Do we need to disembark before returning? How much time should we alot for this venture. We're short on time with this visit. Feedback would be welcomed. Also, we're going in mid-December and plan this event for a Monday or Tuesday...day?...evening?
Directions to Staten Island Ferry, NYC, please.
View all United States activity »
- 1 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 Vero Beach FL
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 7 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 8 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 9 Question about Boulder area
- 10 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 11 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 12 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 13 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 14 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 15 Savanah Sojourn
- 16 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 17 San Antonio
- 18 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 21 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 22 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 23 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 24 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 25 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question