Hello, We'll be staying in a hotel in Times Square and I'd like directions by subway to board the Staten Island Ferry. We are using it just as a tourist ride. Any special directions on boarding, area to sit, etc.? Do we need to disembark before returning? How much time should we alot for this venture. We're short on time with this visit. Feedback would be welcomed. Also, we're going in mid-December and plan this event for a Monday or Tuesday...day?...evening?
Directions to Staten Island Ferry, NYC, please.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 2 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 3 Temecula< CA
- 4 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 5 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 6 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 9 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 10 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 11 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 14 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 15 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 16 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 17 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 18 Transportation help in Philly
- 19 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 20 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 21 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 22 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 23 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 24 Hilton Midtown New York
- 25 Bob Denver... Where are you?